Imagine no. 11 ~ Ponyboy Curtis

REQUESTED: YES @/ starlight.lowe on instagram.

Summary: "okay so like maybe one (i don't honestly care what character it is) but like they take y/n to a party and she's like really nervous and stuff but goes anyways in a cute dress and stuff. and while she's there she just kinda stays in a corner most of the time and gets a little upset that her bf/ crush is having a lot of fun but they notice she looks upset so they like go over to her and comfort her blah blah blah they end up leaving and watching the stars in the lot and either start dating, kiss, or say i love you for the first time or like a combo yk?"
__________________________________________________________________
Y/n's pov ~

       "C'mon, Y/n! Let's go to that party!" Ponyboy said excitedly. "Pony you know I get nervous." I said. "I know but this will be good for you!" He said. I sighed. "Ok fine." I said. "YAY!" He said happily. I smiled and went to get dressed. I got dressed into light blue dress and some black heels.

"Are you done yet?" I heard Pony whine

"Are you done yet?" I heard Pony whine. "Hold on!"I laughed. I opened the door. His jaw dropped. "What? Do I look bad?" I asked worriedly. "No! No! You look, you look nice." He said, smiling. "Thank you." I said. "Ok let's go." He said.

As we arrived, I saw that the place was swamped. I started biting my lip from being nervous. "Hey, what's wrong?" Pony asked me. "That's a lot of people." I said as we walked in. "Promise your stay next to me?" I asked him. "Promise." He said, smiling once more. Man, his smiles so cute. Yeah, I Uh, kinda have a crush on him? Ok anyway, we were
both in the corner of the room when pony saw one of his friends. "Hey, Joe!" He said, starting to walk away. "Pon-." I went to say, but he was already gone. I sighed. Knowing he's not gonna come back anytime soon. I knew he was having fun but I wasn't. I scoffed. I walked past him, walking out. I knew he saw me. "Y/n! Hey!" He said, grabbing my shoulder. "What, Ponyboy?" I said. Now he knew I was upset. I only ever called him his full name when I was upset or angry. "What happened?" He asked. "You broke your promise." I said, my voice cracking. "Oh y/n." He said, hugging me. "I'm so sorry." He apologized. I sniffled. "Come on, let's go to the lot." He said. As we were walking, a breeze blew by, making me shiver. "are you cold?" He asked. "No, I'm ok." I replied. Of course he didn't listen cause he put his jacket on me. "Thank you." I said, smiling. When we got to the lot, the stars were out so we decided to watch the stars. "Hey, y/n?" Pony said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can i tell you something?" He questioned. "Yeah, of course." I said. "I like you. A lot." He said, turning to gave me. "Really?" I said, shocked. "Yeah." He said. I kissed him. "I like you too." I said. Now I'm dating my bestfriend and I couldn't be happier.