Imagine no. 10 ~ Dallas Winston

REQUESTED: Yes @/ miguelslittlesister on instagram.
Summary: "I was thinking it could be about him asking out a girl he really likes but he is scared because she's related to Johnny and he don't wanna lose his reputation"
__________________________________________________________________
Dallas's pov ~

       I was so scared to ask Y/n out. Yeah I know what your saying. "Dallas winstons scared of something?" Yeah. She Johnnys baby sister man. Not to mention, his TWIN sister. That gives him even more of a reason not to accept and allow it. I don't wanna ruin my rep either. "Hey, Dal." Johnny said, come up to the side of me. I jumped a little. "Jesus kid, you like scaring me?" I asked him. "Didn't mean to scare ya Dal." He said quietly. "Ah it's alright John'." I said, putting him into a headlock. "Ow Dallas." He said. "Sorry man." I replied. After that, we continued to walk to the Curtis house to get Pony and Y/m for the drive in. As we got closer, we could see Y/n and pony sitting on the porch, each smoking a weed, waiting for us. "Heya Dal." Y/n said happily. "Hey." I said. I saw her frown a bit. "Y/n, what did tell ya' 'bout smokin'?" Johnny asked her. "Johnny I'm fine, it's not like I do track you pony here." She said, looking at pony than back at her brother. He sighed, giving up. "Alright let's go." I said. "We're early though."
Ponyboy said. "Whatcha wanna do?" Y/n asked." "Nothin' legal man, let's get outta here." I said. We walked around a bit before finally heading to the drive in. We all get under the fence easily but y/n needed help since she had weak arms and knees. "Hey dal, a little help?" She asked. I ignored her. She scoffed. "Ill help ya y/n." Ponyboy said. "Thanks pony, real gentleman." She said, smiling at him. He smiled back. Those two were bestfriends. "Why didn't you help her?" Johnny whispered to me. "I don't help anyone unless they're gettin' jumped Johnny, you know that." I said. "Yeah." He said. When we sat down I startled flirting with Cherry who was sittin' in front of us. Long story short, she threw coke in my face. "Alright I'll go, I know when I'm not wanted." I said, getting up and leaving. I heard someone following me. I looked back to see Y/n. "What kid." I said. "Nothin' just wanted to let you know that you are wanted I guess." She said softly. "I also wanted to know if you wanted to go to the dingo with me tomorrow night. We haven't hung out alone in a while, I feel like we're drifting apart." She said, tears filling her eyes. "Listen kid I got a rep to keep. If I didn't, it would be different, now go back to your brother." I said. Tears were slowly making their way down her face now. "Ok, sorry." She said quietly, walking back to Johnny. "He said no." I heard her say to the boys, sniffling after she did so. "Said he's got a rep to keep goin'." She said, her voice cracking. I felt so bad. I made sure to get out of there as quick as possible.
____________________________________
Part 1 of 2!