Imagine no. 9 ~ Johnny cade

REQUESTED: Yes
Summary: Johnny and Y/n plan to sleep in the lot due to Johnnys parents beating him again and y/n finds Johnny cheating.
__________________________________________________________________
Y/n's pov ~

Johnnys told me we were sleeping in the lot tonight. Sadly, I knew why. He always sleeps in the lot the night his parents beat him. Then the next night, he'll crash at the Curtis'. I was not n yeah to the lot when I heard voices. "Johnny?" I whispered. I didn't hear anything. I heard the voices again. I walked closer. I saw Johnny.... and a girl. Cuddling. "I love you Johnny." The girl said. She sounded familiar. "I love you too, Erica." Johnny said to her. Erica? My cousin, Erica? "I can't believe you guys." I said. "Y/n, baby, it's not what it looks like-." He started. "NO JOHNNY, IT OBVIOUSLY IS! IS RHIS WHO YOU'VE BEEN SEEING WHEN YOU LEAVE THE CURTIS HOUSE ALL THE TIME?!" I yelled, cutting him off. He nodded sadly. "I'm sorry, Y/n." He said. "No your not because if you were, you would've never done this in this first place." I said sadly. I started walking away but a hand caught my arm. "Y/n I'm so sorry. I should've never done this I'm so sorry. Please don't leave I'm sorry." Johnny sobbed. "We're done but we can still be friends, Johnny." I said, crying I pulled his hand off of my arm and started walking to the Curtis'. By the time I got there, I was bawling like a baby. I walked in, everyone staring at me immediately. "Y/n?" Dally and Darry asked me. "Johnny, c-cheated o-on me." I sobbed. Dally was quick to hug me. He had a soft spot for me. He let go as Darry hugged me. Darry picked me up and bought me to his chair, sitting me in his lap. "It's ok babygirl, it'll be ok." Darry said, stroking my long  y/h/c hair. "Did you know the broad, Y/n/n?" Dally asked me. "Yeah. I said quietly. "Who was it?" He asked again. "My cousin, Erica." I said quietly. "Who?" Sodapop asked. "She said it was her cousin, Erica." Darry said. Everyone shook their heads. "I can't believe Johnny would do something like that." Ponyboy said. "Me too pony." Everyone, including me said. I sighed, falling asleep on Darry's chest.