three

This is an intense lovesick, a harmful toxic.

Sunwoo bit his tongue as he poured a little amount of glue at the top of his study table. He then started making the pink tulip flower out of the pink plastics that he has.

He would secretly give it to Sammy by Monday.

There was a knock at his bedroom door, but he didn't bother to answer.

"Sunwoo," Mingyu lazily called behind the door.

"What?" Sunwoo asked, loud enough for his cousin to hear.

"Haknyeon is already downstairs."

"Tell him to just get in my room, thanks."

Mingyu's footsteps slowly vanished on Sunwoo's hearing, then another footsteps followed, but it immediately stopped.

"Hak, just get in," Sunwoo said.

Sunwoo's bedroom door opened and Haknyeon came in with a bag of chips on his hand.

"Where are your materials?" Haknyeon asks the younger while roaming his eyes inside the room.

Sunwoo did not response because he haven't heard Haknyeon spoke to him.

Haknyeon flicked Sunwoo at the back of his neck.

"I was asking you!"

Sunwoo stopped on what he is doing and faced Haknyeon.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Where are the materials?" Haknyeon repeated before putting two chips inside his mouth.

Sunwoo grabbed a can from his study table with the colored pencils inside and handed it to Haknyeon. He then handed the booklet that he made that is still uncolored.

"I'll just color this booklet? That's it?" Haknyeon asks him.

"Yep, that would be a big help."

"Then what will you do?"

"The usual," Sunwoo said before turning back on his study table and moved his chair a little bit on the side to make a space for Haknyeon.

Haknyeon rolled his eyes when he saw what Sunwoo is doing on the table. He pulled a stool underneath Sunwoo's study table and placed the materials on the top of the table.

"Raccoon, I'm telling you that you should do your project first before you make those plastic flowers for your girl," Haknyeon said as he took a seat beside Sunwoo.

"She is not my girl," Sunwoo responded while making the stem of the plastic flower.

Haknyeon rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Want some?" Haknyeon asked as he offered the bag of chips to Sunwoo.

"I prefer pear juice."

Haknyeon smiled when Sunwoo didn't accept his offer. He simply wanted to eat the whole bag of chips by himself.

Sunwoo's phone that is placed on top of his bed suddenly rang. Sunwoo ignored it as if he heard nothing.