four

I can never get through, I'm an ignorant loser when it comes to love.

"Why did you color it mostly black and gray? It looks plain," Eric said while checking out the booklet that Hyunjoon made.

"It's because I wanted it that way," Hyunjoon responded.

"Boring!" Eric tells him. He then looked at Sunwoo who is walking beside him before snatching the latter's project away. He raised his and Sunwoo's booklet, showing it to Hyunjoon.

"You should have did your project this way! Look, they are colorful and attractive!"

"At least I made it without the help of others," Hyunjoon said with a teasing smile.

Both Eric and Sunwoo was taken aback at Hyunjoon's words.

"Uh, we..." Eric tried to speak. "Whatever!" he said before returning Sunwoo's booklet.

The three of them entered their classroom without speaking any words to each other. They have the same classes on the whole morning and different ones in the afternoon.

Their classroom has two seated desks. Both Sunwoo and Eric are seatmates, while Hyunjoon sat alone on the desk just behind the two.

Eric excitedly sat on his seat, while Sunwoo has a bored look on his face. Hyunjoon slumped on his chair and rested both of his arms on the desk. He then buried his face in between his arms.

Eric looked back to Hyunjoon. He was about to tell him something, but he saw Hyunjoon on that position.

"Hyunjoon, are you okay?" Eric asked.

"Yeah," Hyunjoon responded with his head still buried in between his arms. "I'm just feeling sleepy."

Eric suddenly gasped, which made for Sunwoo to look at the younger with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did you and Sammy do something last night?" Eric whispered.

That made Hyunjoon look up to the younger with his sharp eyes, glaring. Sunwoo scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"The fuck you mean, Eric?" Hyunjoon asks. "Of course we did something."

Eric gasped louder than before. Sunwoo immediately covered the younger's mouth, but Eric removed it.

"Really? You two did the thing?" Eric curiously asked. "How was it?"

"The movie was great."

"The- what?!"

Everyone in the classroom looked at Eric.

"Sorry," Eric said to them before turning back to Hyunjoon. "The movie? So you two didn't do the thing?"

"What thing do you mean?" Hyunjoon asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Eric, just don't say it," Sunwoo tells him.

"But Hyunjoon asked for it," Eric said with a pout.