nine

You're my everything, you're my first love.

Sunwoo's eyes were on the board, then his gaze would land on his notebook, then back to the board again. He did that for almost thirteen minutes with a poker face just to copy some notes. After he had finished, he closed his eyes and stretched out a little bit.

When Sunwoo opened his eyes, he saw Eric's head resting at the top of their desk. His eyes were closed and his lips are slightly parted, simply indicating that he had fallen asleep.

Lucky for Eric that their teacher for that current subject attended a sudden meeting.

Sunwoo let out a sigh and looked back at the vacant seat behind them which is Hyunjoon's. The atmosphere is different if Hyunjoon is not around and they are not used to it.

SUNWOO

It has been almost two weeks since Hyunjoon was gone. Neither of the twelve of us knew where he is and what happened to him. We tried to contact him a multiple times already but he is always unattended or out of coverage area.

Eric is getting worried on Sammy too because she literally went weak after Hyunjoon went gone for two days. Sangyeon would always feed her during lunch because he is the only one who cannot be disobeyed by us.

I hate seeing her like that, so I always try my best to help and comfort her on the best way I can.

I winced and covered my ears when one of our classmates suddenly let out a dolphin scream. Eric abruptly shot up with his eyes still half closed as he searched for the suspect. His eyes then landed on that one guy with an orange hair sitting on the front.

"Zhong fucking Chenle, you bitch," Eric hissed.

Chenle gasped loudly before pointing a finger at Eric. "Shut up, you gangster!"

"I was sleeping here, richass!"

"Were you?" Chenle asked. "Sorry!" he said with a bright smile.

I saw how Eric rolled his eyes on Chenle before dropping his head back on the desk again.

"Will you just sleep there all day?" I asked him.

"Just let me have some sleep, Sunwoo," I heard him mumble.

"Haven't you slept last night?"

Eric sat up and looked at me with his tired eyes.

"I fucking slept at four in the morning and I have to get up at five thirty," he responded. "You think I would gain enough energy from an hour and a half of sleep?" he asked before letting out a yawn.

"Did you play computer games again or what?" I huffed.

"Blame Sammy for this," he spoke before dropping his head on the desk again.

Did Sammy let it all out on Eric again?

"What do you mean that I should blame it on Sammy?" I asked.

"Sunwoo, dude, I took care of her because she is sick as fuck. I stayed at her place last night and fucking took care of her."

Worry started to eat me whole after hearing from Eric that Sammy is sick.

"Who's taking care of her now?" I asked.

Fuck love for making me feel like this.

"Jacob hyung," Eric responded with his eyes closed. "He has no class today, so I asked him if he could take care of Sammy today and of course, he said yes. I really love him, he's such an angel."

I bit my lower lip and furiously tapped my fingers on the table.

"Haknyeon and I would visit her later," I said.

Eric smiled with his eyes still closed. He then lifted his hand smacked me by the face.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I yelled at him.

I saw how he slowly opened his eyes.

"Why is your face all red?"

This kid, I swear-

"You just fucking smacked my face, you little-"

"That's was supposed to be your shoulder," he cut me off and slightly tapped my shoulder before closing his eyes again. "Let me sleep, Sunwoo. I fucking need it."

I sighed out of exasperation and just leaned on my seat with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Hey, Sunwoo!" Renjun called out beside Chenle.

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue.

"Pear juice," he said and threw a pack of pear juice towards my direction, in which I successfully caught with one hand.

"Do I have to pay for this?" I asked while raising the pack of pear juice.

"Chenle's treat!"

"Thanks, Lele!" I said, in which Chenle returned with a smile before throwing a pack of mango juice towards Eric's direction.

The pack of mango juice hit the back of Eric's head. Eric looked up to me with a glare when he saw me holding a pack of pear juice.

"It was Chenle," I said. "Try to yell at me and I'll slap you with this," I warned while showing him the pack of pear juice.

"You richass dolphin-"

"Before you get mad at me, pick up the pack of mango juice first," Chenle interrupted.

"M-mango juice?" Eric stammered.

He's really weak for a mango juice.

"Whoa, thanks!" Eric happily said as he picked up the pack of mango juice from the floor.

"Hey, hey! Pay me first before you open that!" Chenle yelled.

"I didn't know that you're selling this stuff?!"

"I was kidding!"

"Geez, I really thought he's selling some mango juices," Eric mumbled.

"Would you buy if he does?" I asked after opening the pack of pear juice.

"Hell yeah. I'll buy every pack."

"I hope you'll get stones in your kidneys. If you do, let's throw them at each other."

"I'll piss on your face first."

I rolled my eyes at Eric. "You're disgusting."