fifteen

'Cause you're the moment that lights up my surroundings.

"No, not that!" Haknyeon complained before snatching the baby pink colored plastic on Sunwoo's grip. "Why would you always get these baby pink colored ones?" he asks the younger while putting back the plastic on its place.

"Shut the fuck up," Sunwoo spats at the older. "I can pick whatever color I want because I am the one making the plastic flowers."

"This kid," Haknyeon breathed out and just let the younger pick whatever color of plastic sheet that he wants.

After a few minutes, Sunwoo spoke to Haknyeon again.

"Hey, which of them looks-"

"Look who's talking."

"I just wanted to ask you if-"

"Why do I hear someone talking?"

"Haknyeon, I am being serious-"

"I must be out of my mind."

"What the hell? Are you kidding-"

"Whoa, I need some air," Haknyeon said before walking past Sunwoo, ignoring the latter's presence.

"That food maniac," Sunwoo hissed before grabbing a sheet of sky blue plastic. He then went to the section where the different kinds of glues are.

Meanwhile, Haknyeon is just standing outside the shop where Sunwoo's was in. He was staring at the people passing by outside the shop. He was smiling at first, but his beautiful smile faded when he saw a familiar face from afar.

"Oh, shit-" Haknyeon immediately covered his mouth when he realized that he just cursed. "I need to go back inside the shop," he said before rushing back inside the shop where Sunwoo's is.

Haknyeon walked inside the store as if nothing is bothering him. He stole glances from the glass wall of the shop, trying to find the familiar face that he saw on the crowd of people a moment ago. He was relieved and a little bit disappointed when he didn't spot the person again.

"Hak?"

"Yes- oh my goodness!" Haknyeon exclaimed out of surprise when he recognized who called his name.

"Are you okay?" Changmin asked. "Why do you looked so surprised after seeing me?" he asked the latter before glancing at the glass wall of the shop. "Were you hiding from someone?"

Haknyeon immediately shook his head. "No! Of course not! I was just, uhm, looking outside, you know."

Changmin only nodded his head, even though he was unconvinced by Haknyeon's response.

"Anyways, why are you here?" Changmin asks the younger.

"Haha, same question on you."

Changmin cocked an eyebrow before pointing to himself. "Me? I am going to buy some highlighters on the stationery of this shop," he said. "What about you?"

"I, uh, I was just-"

"There you are, piggy!" Sunwoo exclaimed as he hugged Haknyeon from behind. His eyes then widened when he saw Changmin.

"Oh, you're with Sunwoo?" Changmin asked. "Why am I even surprised," he chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" Sunwoo asks Changmin while he is still hugging Haknyeon.

"To the stationery," Changmin briefly responded. "I can't stay longer because I'm kinda in a rush, Gotta go, bye!"

CHANGMIN

I immediately left Haknyeon and Sunwoo, making my way to the stationery by the corner of the shop.

I didn't follow them at all. My destination is really here in the stationery, and I was shocked that I saw Haknyeon and Sunwoo here inside the shop.

And I definitely saw something suspicious earlier at the plastic bag that Sunwoo was holding. It contains a few plastic sheets that is very familiar to me.

The plastic flower that I saw Sunwoo was hiding weeks ago is clearly similar to the plastic flower that I saw on the couch of Sammy's living room when we last visited her. The plastic flowers seems like it was made by those plastic sheets.

Is Sunwoo secretly courting Sammy while she's dating Hyunjoon?

I shook my head and proceeded to take the highlighters that I needed.

What am I even thinking? Sammy can't cheat and Sunwoo can never court her.

I walked up to the counter and paid for the highlighters that I picked.

Does Sunwoo like Sammy? Well, that's possible.

After I paid for my stuff, I quickly exited the stationery and found Sunwoo and Haknyeon still inside the shop. I secretly went to the aisle next to them and I heard them talking to each other.

Time to eavesdrop.

"Why did you have to appear behind me while Changmin is talking?!"

"I didn't know he was there- oh, wait!"

"What?"

"You think he saw what's inside the plastic bag that I am holding?"

Yeah, of course I saw what's inside the plastic bag.

"Maybe he did, or maybe he didn't- geez, I don't know anymore."

"I'm being anxious right now."

Okay? Why would he be anxious after I saw him with those plastic sheets?

"Just calm down, Sunwoo. All we have to do is to shut our mouth-"

"What if Changmin knew?"

They really are hiding something.

"Knew that what?"

Bomb is about to drop. Prepare yourself, Changmin.

"What if he knows that I like Sammy?"

I almost choked on my own saliva after I heard those words came out from Sunwoo's mouth. I immediately covered my mouth and exited the shop without Haknyeon and Sunwoo noticing.

I was right. It was possible that Sunwoo likes Sammy...

...but is he also the one who gives her those plastic flowers? Well, that is another possibility and I have to know about it.