ten

Even if you really don't know about it, is this considered as love?

"Day nineteen," Sangyeon breathed out. "It has been nineteen days since Hyunjoon left us hanging like this. Also, this is the fifth day of Sammy being sick."

"My fifth day of not having enough sleep," Eric mumbled. The bags under his eyes grew heavier each and every day.

"We should've called Sammy's parents and told them that she's sick-"

"No! Please don't do that!" Eric begged to Haknyeon. "Mr. and Mrs. Kang would definitely kill me if they knew that I am not taking care of her well."

"Why would they do that?" Changmin asked.

"Because I promised them that I would take care of her!"

"Promises are meant to be broken," Sunwoo said out of the blue.

The boys all looked at Sunwoo, confused.

"What gotten into you?" Haknyeon asks his best friend after hitting the back of Sunwoo's neck.

"What do you mean?" Sunwoo asked before emptying his pack of pear juice.

"You're pulling out some words out of nowhere," Changmin chuckled. "Were you rejected by someone?"

"Haknyeon, tell us something!" Eric demanded.

"How would I know?" Haknyeon asks the younger.

"You obviously know Sunwoo more than we know him! Come on, tell us something!"

"I don't know anything, I swear," Haknyeon stated.

Not long after, Hyunjae arrived, along with Kevin, Jacob, and Juyeon.

"Where are the two?" Sangyeon asked the newly arrived boys.

"You mean, Younghoon and Chanhee?" Hyunjae huffed. "They ditched on us, again," he added, emphasizing the last word.

"What's new on that," Sangyeon laughed.

"By the way, Sunwoo," Jacob said as he sat beside Sunwoo. "Are you going to visit Sammy later?" he asked.

Sunwoo only nodded his head.

"Haknyeon, will you come with him?"

"Haha, of course not," Haknyeon responded, making Sunwoo to glare at him.

"I hate you," Sunwoo secretly mouthed out to Haknyeon, in which the latter chuckled in response.

"Don't worry, Sunwoo. I'll be taking care of her later," Eric reassured. "But you will be the one to feed her."

Sunwoo's eyes widened as he looked at Eric in disbelief.

"I'm going to what? Feed her?"

Eric nodded his head with his lips pushed into a thin line. "She doesn't want to eat everytime I feed her. But when Jacob hyung fed her, she immediately ate. I don't know if she is just pissing me off or she is afraid of Jacob hyung."