twelve

While finding the reason, you become my flower.

Haknyeon threw a piece of popcorn on Sunwoo's ear to distract the younger on their game.

"Can't you just focus on the game?" Sunwoo asks Haknyeon with his eyes still glued on the TV screen while calmly pressing the buttons of the controller on his hands.

"I want to win this round," Haknyeon groaned as he tried to focus again on the game.

"Too bad," Sunwoo tells him. "I won again."

"This is a fucking curse!" Haknyeon yelled and was about to throw the controller on the wall, but Sunwoo suddenly spoke.

"You just borrowed that controller from me and now you're about to throw it."

"I don't care because this is my house!'

"Will you care if I destroy your house after you destroy my controller?"

"Hehe, I accepted that I lost the game," Haknyeon said before stuffing a handful of popcorn inside his mouth.

"You better should," Sunwoo said before rolling his eyes.

"By the way, Sun," Haknyeon spoke before stuffing another handful of popcorn. "When you visited Sammy a few days ago," he said while munching on the popcorn.

"What?"

"Did you see the plastic flowers that you gave her for over a year?"

"I didn't."

Haknyeon let out a gasp before smacking Sunwoo's left arm. "You are so fucking dumb, you know that?! That's your chance to ask her where did she get those plastic flowers and everything like that!"

Sunwoo looked at Haknyeon with an eyebrow raised. "Why would I do that? That would literally lead to the fact that I am the one who is giving those to her."

"Bro, use your acting skills."

"Can we stop talking about her?"

"Okay, then let us talk about his jerk boyfriend," Haknyeon said as he jumped on his bed. "He's just acting casually as if nothing happened. I saw how Sammy prevented herself on crying yesterday."

"I'm curious on whatever his reason is on why he's acting like that," Sunwoo said before sitting at the end of Haknyeon's bed. "He might be cold sometimes, but I know that he's not a jerk."

Haknyeon huffed. "Well, now he is."

"You think him and Sammy already talked?" Sunwoo abruptly asked.

"Maybe they did, maybe they didn't," Haknyeon responded with a shrug. "Hyunjoon is a very unpredictable guy. You don't know what he has inside his mind."

Sunwoo started to roll on Haknyeon's bed back and forth. The older then kicked him, making him fall off the bed with a thud.

"You pig," Sunwoo mumbled as he got up from the floor, earning a laugh from Haknyeon.

Suddenly, Haknyeon's phone rang. He had it placed at the end of his bed, so he reached for it. The caller ID showed Eric's name.