eleven

I'm not a wolf nor a bee, but why do I keep going around you?

It is currently Friday and this is the happiest day for the students in school. No one beats the happiness during Fridays.

Eric bit his lower lip with his left hand tugging on Sunwoo's blazer. Chenle had his eyes widened with his jaw clenching. Both Sunwoo and Renjun had their eyes on Eric, then to Chenle, shifting back and forth.

"This is intense," Renjun breathed out.

Sunwoo didn't utter a single word and just fixed his eyes on the two boys in front of him.

Eric squinted his eyes, and Chenle did too. Suddenly, a strong wind blew, passing through the window of their classroom. Chenle's hair that is resting against his forehead was moved by the strong wind. After that, some strands of his hair dropped on his eyes, hurting them a bit. He let out a loud scream before blinking furiously and rubbing his eyes.

Eric, Sunwoo, and Renjun cheered after Chenle lost the staring game. Eric and Sunwoo high fived each other while Renjun tried to blow Chenle's eyes.

"I would have definitely lost the game if the wind didn't blow that hard," Eric laughed. "I was about to blink."

"I knew you were gonna lost!" Chenle whined. "Curse that strong wind!"

"Juices! Juices! Juices! Juices!" Eric and Sunwoo both chanted while looking at Chenle.

"Treat them lunch, Lele," Renjun said.

"We're just asking for juices, but lunch would definitely do!" Eric excitedly said.

"Treat us lunch! Treat us lunch! Treat us lunch!" the two boys chanted again. "Treat us lunch! Treat us lunch! Treat us-"

The whole class went silent after hearing the sliding glass door of the classroom opened. Some of their eyes are widened, some are narrowed, but the jaws are all dropped.

The person who opened the sliding glass door stared at the whole class blankly before walking up to the seat that is located at the back.

Both Sunwoo and Eric stared at each other before hurrying up to the seat behind them, leaving both Chenle and Renjun.

"What the fuck?" Eric cursed as he cupped the newly arrived person on the cheeks. "Are you real?" he asked.

"Get off me," Hyunjoon sternly said as he removed Eric's hands on his cheeks.

"Why? How?" Sunwoo asked.

"Leave me fucking alone," Hyunjoon said while gritting his teeth.

Before Sunwoo could even say something again, the teacher on their first class arrived. Renjun and Chenle got off of Sunwoo and Eric's desk and hurried back on their seat. Sunwoo and Eric also went back on their desk, but their gaze never left Hyunjoon.

"Hyunjoon?" the teacher called out.

All eyes landed on Hyunjoon, waiting for him to respond.

"Have you settled all the papers?"

"Yeah, I did," Hyunjoon responded.