thirteen

I don't see the end to this.

"Sunwoo, stop pretending as if you don't care about the two of them," Eric abruptly said without even looking at Sunwoo. His eyes are still fixated on the couple from afar.

Sunwoo could only roll his eyes as he was unable to deny the fact that he was worried─especially for Sammy.

The two boys remained staring at the couple for minutes, not caring on the people that is shooting them some weird looks.

"So, what are we eating?"

Both Eric and Sunwoo jumped as they turned around to see who abruptly spoke behind them. It was Haknyeon, wearing a confused face after seeing the two boys' reaction.

"Did I scare you two?" Haknyeon asks the two boys. "I am really sorry," he apologized.

"Where did you go?" Sunwoo asked the older with an annoyed face.

"I was walking behind you two. Then, I saw a shop with some piglets plushies on display, so I decided to check them out from outside the shop," Haknyeon explained. "I was literally talking while checking the plushies out because I thought you two were behind me, but turns out that I look like a crazy guy out there talking to myself while staring at the cute piglet plushies in admiration."

Eric opened his mouth and was about to defend himself and Sunwoo, but Haknyeon spoke again.

"Don't you freaking dare to throw the blame on me," he warns the younger. "You were the ones who left me."

"Fine, fine," Sunwoo groaned.

"Let's eat!" Haknyeon excitedly said.

"Yeah, let's eat your fat and juicy ass."

"Ew, Sunwoo. That's the most disgusting thing that you have ever said," Eric said in pure disgust. "Exclude what you said earlier that you wear panties."

Haknyeon's gaze landed on Sunwoo with his mouth slightly opened. "You wear panties? Oh my God."

"That's it, I'm leaving you two out here-"

Eric and Haknyeon immediately grabbed both of Sunwoo's wrist and dragged him inside the food court.

"This is violence!" Sunwoo said while gritting his teeth. "Stop harassing me!"

"No! This is fun!" Haknyeon squealed.

"Shhh!" Eric shushed. "Hyunjoon and Sammy are just there, so keep your mouth shut," he tells Haknyeon.

"Oh, really?" Haknyeon mouthed as he looked at Sunwoo playfully. "Let's watch them from afar then."

Eric shot a weird look on Haknyeon when he noticed that the latter seems to be teasing Sunwoo. On the other hand, Sunwoo noticed at how Eric stared at Haknyeon, so he decided to distract Eric.

"Stop stuffing yourself on their business," Sunwoo tells Haknyeon.

Haknyeon stuck his tongue out on Sunwoo. "I just wanted to observe them from afar."

"Where should we hide?" Eric asked the elders.

"We don't need to hide," Haknyeon responded. "Just act cool and we will be all fine."

"Whatever, I'll go grab something to eat," Sunwoo said with a bored face before walking away.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Eric and Haknyeon yelled in unison before trailing behind Sunwoo.

SUNWOO

Haknyeon almost exposed me in front of Eric and that almost made me punch myself. If Eric finds out, then I am definitely fucked up.

I sighed and went back on eating again. The two childish idiots are just eating quietly, but they are stealing glances on Sammy and Hyunjoon who are seated by the other side of the food court.

Since the two weren't paying any attention on me, I decided to take a glance on Sammy and Hyunjoon. Sammy had a gloomy look on her face while looking at Hyunjoon's who is talking to her.

"Wait, what the fuck?!"

"I told you that he is acting like a complete jerk!"

Those were the last words that Eric and Haknyeon said before rushing to where Sammy is sitting.

The three of us saw how she suddenly cried after Hyunjoon was done talking. Hyunjoon then left her crying alone on the table without even looking back.

I balled my fists and stood up from my seat. I started to walk, fastening up my pace every second in order to catch up. He's just walking away as if he did nothing.

Well, such a great timing.

I grabbed Hyunjoon's right arm and faced him with a blank face, but my eyes can't hide the anger that I am feeling.

"What the hell? What do you think you're doing?" Hyunjoon asked as he tried to get away from my grasp on his arm, but it only made me to grip tighter.

"I should be the one asking you that question, you jerk," I spat at him.

Hyunjoon let out a scoff before pushing my left shoulder using his free left arm.

"Were you spying on us?"

"How the fuck would I know that you brought her out?"

"Then how come that you're here?" Hyunjoon huffed. "Stop saying bullshits."

I slightly laughed at what he said. I then pulled the collar of his shirt to decrease the gap between us.

"I may not have heard what you said to Sammy, but I am sure that the words that left your freaking mouth hurt her to the fact that she can only cry," I said in from of his face. "Then you'll just leave her after that? That simply shows how much of a jerk you are."

"Who are you to judge me?"

The nerve of this guy, I swear.

Before I could even fire back, someone pulled Hyunjoon away from me, making me to lost my grip on his arm.

It was Eric.

"I motherfucking trusted you, Hyunjoon! I fucking did!" Eric yelled before his fist landed on Hyunjoon's cheek.

I slightly shut my eyes as if I was the one who got punched. I'm sure that hurts, but Hyunjoon deserved that anyway.

"Eric! Get off him!" I yelled as I tried to pull Eric away from Hyunjoon.

"Punch me as much as you want," Hyunjoon spoke, making the cut on his lip more obvious.

"As you wish," Eric hissed before punching Hyunjoon's face again.

I just stared at Eric punching Hyunjoon for multiple times. They were already getting the attention of all the people passing by the food court.

A free show for y'all.