Chapter Seven: Meet The Family

Here's another glorious chapter, I really hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. :) Welps, enjoy my little Fluffies.

Kitten Marie out.

************

Chapter Seven: Meet The Family

Sebastian's P.O.V

************
RECAP

He swallowed a large breath and slowly nodded, staring into my eyes with a hesitant smile on his face. In a boost of courage, I bent down and pressed a soft kiss to the corner of his lips, lingering there to gauge his reaction.

He took in a sharp breath though didn't pull away, quite the opposite actually. He turned his head slightly to the right and slipped his lips onto mine. A feeling of completion ran through me as we kissed.

It was a nice and simple, close- mouthed kiss. Sweet and innocent just like the boy standing in front of me. After about a minute, we pulled away, taking in a deep breath.

"Shall we?" I asked, grasping his hand in mine.

With a nod, we slowly started to make our way to the front door of the manor, preparing ourselves for the dinner that would make or break my little friend.

************

I raised my hand and slowly placed it on the doorknob. I stood there for a moment, letting the suspense grow as Ciel began to shuffle where he stood. I slowly twisted the knob of the door, my smirk growing when I heard a soft growl come from over my left shoulder.

"Oh my god Sebastian, just open the freakin' door!" Ciel barked, pushing passed me to do it himself.

"A little impatient aren't we?" I chuckled, out right laughing when he turned to glare at me.

"You look like an upset kitten that wanted milk but was denied." I chortled, barely dodging the palm of his hand as he reached out to slap me across my chest.

"You are so mean." He pouted, the anger melting off of his face.

His sneer turned into a small pout, his eyes widened and began to glisten, his cheeks turning red, and his head tilted to the side.

"No. You are so not doing that face with me right now, Ciel." I whispered, horrified when a tear made a saddening trail down his left cheek, "awe, come on, love, I was just messing around. I didn't mean anything by it."

My resolve completely crumbled when his head dropped to the ground and his shoulders began to shake with, I believed to be, sobs of despair. I cooed at him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pulling him against my chest.

We stood like that for a minute before I heard the soft sound of chuckling and sneaky laughter. I looked down at Ciel in suspicion and pouted. The sneaky little Kitsune wasn't crying at all.

The little fox is laughing at me, his shoulders shook with rambunctious laughter, unrequited sorrow. He tricked me.

I pouted and gently unwrapped my arms around him, "awe come on, that was so rude. I thought I actually hurt your feelings."

My only response was a chuckle as he glanced up at me. Still seeing the bothered look on my face, he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in. I met his lips halfway in a gentle kiss, relishing the velvety feel of his perfect lips.