Authors Note

Well hello there reader! I have finally decided to write my own story and put it on this app. So, please do not judge to harshly of my first attempt at a wattpad book.

I know I spell some things terribly, and grammar isn't my best subject either. It's okay if you decide to put *shampoo instead of shampo or something like that, but if you start putting:
'hey bra, your story sucks, his name shouldn't be Tyler it should be Boberino Steve.' Well, sorry to say, but these are my characters. And if you have the guts to say what I should name my characters, because your dead cat's grandma's name was Boberino Steve, well that sucks to be you, cause I will name my characters whatever I want. Sure maybe if you think that your constructive comment will help me, so be it, you can KINDLY comment it. But if you're rude, I will not stop myself from being rude back.

This is copyrighted by me! And only me! So if this story ends up on a website, or magazine, or app or whatever crap it can be on, without me attached, well ladies and gentlemen, you will be in for a massacre. I will grab my favorite(and only) brother who is a lawyer and he will beat you up, and help me win a law suit. Now, I should probably stop my rant, otherwise you may just skip through this. But I only have a few more words to say, then you won't hear too much from me. 1: do not take offense from what my characters and I say, most likely it's sarcasm, or something I don't intend to be completely rude to you guys.
2: I have not written this all out in advance, but I do have a story line planned out.
And finally 3, I will start with my story:
'Onward!' I knight shouts riding off into the sunset. I shake my head in disappointment. 'Wrong way!' He shouts and comes back on his horse, finally running in the right direction. 'Idiot.' I mutter.