Chapter 1

Year 3

Most European magical children go to Hogwarts after they turn 11, but I was shipped off to Beauxbatons at the age of 5. My parents somehow remembered I had still existed, but didn't want me at their manor anymore. So, I spent the last eight years at the French magical school. The only reason why I am going to Hogwarts, is that I was expelled for almost causing a tsunami that would have eliminated the entire castle. 

Key word; Almost.

A girl had made me angry, that's all. I had sent a letter to Durmstang and LIvermony, but one was too far away, and the other rejected me because I was a girl. Sexist pigs who have fragile masculinity. 

I was strutting down Kings cross station, looking all around. Muggles were bustling, yelling at each other over something ludicrous.  I made it to the brick wall between 9 and 10, but saw two boys hitting the hard rock with their palms. Did the wall close already? I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, the train still had two minutes left before it was scheduled to depart. 

"Is the wall closed?" I ask the boys, my slight French accent making the s's sound more like z's. 

"Yeah." The red head whines. I pierce my lips, screw flu powder time system! 

"Do you two have a way to get to Hogwarts?" I ask them politely. They look at each other, and then the red head's eyes gets huge. "Yes, we do." He tells me. Making eye contact with my one visible eye, the other one hidden beneath a silver metal patch.

"Good, I'll see you there then." I tell them, turning away. 

"You also have a way?" The dark haired boy asks, looking at the redhead in confusion. 

"Yes." 

"What way?" He brushes his dark hair away from his eyes, giving me a glimpse of the Lightning scar on his forehead. 

"Does not matter." I tell him, turning away, eyeing the nearest washroom. I could feel them stare after me, before they ultimately start running out of the station. I open the door, entering an empty stall, twitching my eye, apparating on the Hogwarts train. I look around, hoping no one had seen me, and I enter the first compartment to my left. 

"Hi, may I sit here?" I ask the brown haired boy who was wearing yellow robes. He closes his book and looks up at me. "Certainly." He politely says, gesturing to the seat. 

"Thank you." 

"I'm Cedric by the way." 

"Katana." I shake his outstretched hand.

"You have an accent, where are you from?" He asks. 

"I'm from here, but I went to school at Beauxbatons until recently." 

"Why year are you in then?" 

"I'm not sure exactly, in Beauxbatons we were put into experience years, the greater your experience the higher your year, how does it work in Hogwarts?" 

"It works with age. First years are 11, I am a Fifth year, I'm 15."

"Then I will be in Third year." 

"I didn't know that Hogwarts accepted exchange students."Cedric states, leaning slightly forward. 

"Hogwarts does not accept, I was written for Hogwarts the day I was born, but my parents shipped me off." 

"Well that's very unfortunate." He mutters. I nod, smirking sarcastically. 

"You don't say." We both lightly chuckle. 

"May I ask why you have-" He points to his left eye, mirroring my right one.

"Oh, When I was a child my eye was struck with a curse." I answer, "Would you like to see?"