Intruder.

I awoke to the front door handle being violently rattled, I sat up quickly peeking out my door, it can't of been Micheal, he would have taken the key..great another break in.

I quickly locked my door and made my way out of my room and pulled down the ladder to the attic.

I lifted myself upwards and closed the door but leaving it opened the slightest so I could still see. I heard the door open. There was no more banging...except the creaking of the front door. It was followed by footsteps that went into the kitchen maybe? No...the bathroom? I don't know, but a door opened downstairs.

Suddenly the footsteps became louder and louder...until there was a tall, slim, dark haired man in maybe his 30s or 40s standing below me...I covered my mouth as he entered my room mumbling something? I could only make out the letter "o" escaping his mouth...

**????s POV**

I entered his room. It hadn't changed since the last time I was here except...it was messy, Henry is usually a perfectionist...it didn't seem right. "Old friend?~" I repeated.

I heard a creek and I stopped moving. It came from the hall? But I already checked Sammy and Charlie's rooms? I walked out and looked upwards. (Mind) "Ah...I see now"

**Henrys POV**

It was hard to make out his face but I saw him leaving my room. I quickly but quietly shut the attic door and crawled to the corner of the room covering myself with a few boxes.

I could hear the attic door open, "shit. He is coming up, was this maybe the person who broke in a few weeks ago? What did he want?...why was he her-" my thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice. "Emily~...I know your up here." The voice. It sounds...familiar? Like Micheals maybe but deeper.

My eyes widened (mind) "it cant be...its not him is it? OF ALL PEOPLE NOT HIM?" My hand moved to my chest where the scar was. (Mind) "if it's him he will do worse. I got him caught, I got him fired?! Fuck fuck fuck this is bad."

**???s (Williams(?) POV**

I heard another freak coming from the corner, I fully pulled myself up. "Tch, whats your fascination with corners? You did the same two months ago..."

**Henrys POV**

(Mind) "yup I'm screwed, I'm really screwed- it's william, fuck what do I do?!" Yet again my thoughts were interrupted by footsteps coming towards me...

**????s (Williams(?) POV**

I could see his messy hair, "it looks like he's been sweating...damn he's that afraid? Well I suppose I would be aswell..." I continued walking towards the boxes and looked over the see him, he looked up at me shirtless, ah I suppose he must have gotten woken up by me.

I grabbed him by the neck and kicked the boxes out the way, he was struggling..I held him close and let go of his neck, not hurting him...just holding him tightly.

I heard him gasp and I smirked, "Tch, nothing to say? We haven't seen eachother in a few months...ouch" he hit me. "GET OFF! GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF" I stared at him and pushed him against the wall pinning him.