PaperworkZ

Henrys POV:

I walked into the house, closing the door behind me. The lights were off but a lamp was still dimly lighting the room just enough that I could make out the taller male laying on my sofa. I walked past him and headed upstairs.

I opened my door and took my jacket off, when William went..."insane" if you want to put it like that, I was managing the business by myself..well that was until I let Micheal stay, he agreed to help out during night shift and sometimes day shift.

I walked over and sat at my desk looking at the papers that had to be filled out, helplessly laying my head on the desk.

I heard footsteps but before I could even turn around I was hugged from the back. "What ya doin hen?" The tall British male asked. "It's Henry. And I'm doing paperwork, what's up?" I turned around and looked at him, he looked..hurt? Maybe angry..I don't even know.

He looked down at me and shook his head placing his hand on my cheek.

"Stop overworking yourself, your clearly tired. I heard you the other day."

I just stares back and pushed his hand away, "I said I'm fine." He quite quickly grabbed my wrist and made me look at him.

"This isn't healthy. I'll do the paperwork while you rest, jeez Emily and I though that I was bad."

I was pulled up and dragged over to the bed.

"GET OFF OF ME AFTON." I kept hitting him but it was no use, he just kept a hold of me until I eventually stopped struggling.

I sat on the bed and watched him walk back over to the desk.

"Stop staring at me and go to sleep." He said as he sat down, "alright alright." I said and lay down.

Two hours passed and I still couldn't sleep. I was watching William with one eye open one eye closed, occasionally closing them both when he looked over at me.

He sighed and put the pen on the table and stood up then started walking over to me...FUCK- he's walking over to me

I closed my eyes but quite obviously not quick enough.

He sat down beside me, "Emily." He said with a growl.