William..

**Henrys POV**

I walked into the room holding the glass of water to see micheal staring at a picture of me and William

I cleared my throat making Micheal jump slightly. I put the glass down on the table and looked at him.

"Eheh...s-sorry Henry.." I smiled "no need to apologise, hes your father after all isnt he? If you even want to name him that..."

Micheal stares at me but forced a smile. He walked over and hugged me tightly "you look so different...have you been eating? Or at least sleeping?" I looked down "mhm..of course I have."

The next thing I knew I was being dragged to the kitchen, "hey! Micheal?!-" I tried to pull my wrist but it was no use..just like his father he has the same strength, there was no point in struggling since he just tightened his grip.

**Micheals POV**

I dragged him through to the kitchen and opened the cupboards to show they were all empty and Henry just shrugged. "If you have been eating then where is the food exactly hm?" He stayed silent "that's what I thought. Now get your ass upstairs and sleep, I'm going to go buy some food since you haven't been doing it." Henry shook his head "no no, you need to get home to your mother she will be worried won't she?" I stayed quiet. "Mother kicked me out. Soon after father left, I've been sleeping at a homeless shelter."

**Henrys POV**

Damn...poor kid. "Stay here if you would like, I've got two spare rooms..." I stayed silent for a few moments "Charlie and Sammys old rooms." I could see Micheals face change. "Thank you for letting me stay. Now go to bed and I'll be back soon" I didn't try struggle I just went upstairs.