"DIRTY CHILD MURDERER"

Williams POV:

As he hit the wall he moved his leg quickly trying to kick my lower areas, I grabbed his leg and held it and stares blankly. "You really are so predictable hen.." He wouldn't stop trying to hit me so I had no choice.

I grabbed his chin and pulled his face closer to mine, he stopped hitting and stammered a lot of random words.

"Shut up, your so loud" I released him slightly dropping him as he was shorter than me I kinda lifted him a bit. I walked over and turned the attic light on so we could see eachother..he was still short, brown messy haired, covered in freckles, big eyes...you could seriously get lost in them..anyway that doesn't matter right now!

"It's been a while, you've gotten skinner." Henry look hurt "Atleast I'm not a fucking stick" I only just heard him mumble. I walked over and looked downwards at him slightly, he looked worried now, no rage...no calmness or happiness...but I just smiled and hugged him.

Henrys POV:

My eyes widened as he embraced me with a hug, how do I react to this?! "get off of me!" I managed to get out but he just hugged me tighter, "I'm not letting you go." William mumbled.

Williams POV:

I felt him starting to shake, was he crying?...yup he wa- "YOU JERK! GET OFF OF ME" he looked at me slightly growling with tears streaming down his pale face. I just stared. "YOU DIRTY CHILD MURDERER, NO HUGS OR SMILES CAN TAKE BACK WHAT YOU DID."

I sighed and pulled him close rubbing his back "stop crying" I said. "Excuse me?! 'Don't cry' is what you tell me when-" I didn't let him finish as I heard the front door open downstairs...ah, it's Micheal.