"I want to explain"

Micheals POV:

I was outside the front door when I heard..shouting? Was it maybe Henry on the phone..perhaps I'm just overthinking, yeah it's just him on the phone! I opened the door and closed it quietly behind me.

"Henry! I'm back, sorry it took so long" no response. "Henry?" I walked upstairs and he wasn't in his room..or Charlie's or Sammys.

I looked upwards and the attic door was open. (Mind) "perhaps up there?" I hauled myself upwards but when I eventually was standing...he was there, holding a knife to Henry.

"William I—" he smiled "ouch, it's William now? Not dad? That hurts micheal"

I could see Henry shaking but he stayed quiet. William was just staring at me "I didn't come for trouble micheal. I came to explain everything to you but you weren't in and I decided I wanted to say hello to and old friend." He said pulling the knife closer to Henrys neck.

Williams POV:

"So." I lowered the knife from Henrys neck and let him fall to his knees. He was shaking but stood up and ran over to micheal, as I assumed he would do.

"What do you want, we both know you aren't stable enough to even be here. You have the nerve facing henry after what you did." Micheal said, raising his tone slightly.

"I know I know, child murderer and everything but I just wanted to explain okay? Can I do that? I promise I won't go maniac on you both for fuck sake." I walked closer to them both, jeez micheal was my height now. Henry slightly shorter.

"I want to...apologise if you want to put it like that." I glanced at Henry seeing the expression of anger fade.

Micheal didn't agree "absolutely not I forb—" "let him explain, micheal." Henry said as he left the attic.

Micheal looked angry and shocked. He just followed Henry and I did the same.