Finally alone. (Kinda smut, not much tho)

Henry's POV:

I was just sitting up, staring at him pretending to be paying attention..in all honestly I was studying his face. The way his eyes looked at mine, the way his lips moved...for some reason I found it..attractive.

I was shook out of my daydream when he put his hands on my shoulders and violently shook me.

"Goddamnit Emily! Do you ever listen?!" He said, he looked angry. "Sorry, sir." I said without thinking. William looked stunned.

"Fuck- CRAP- IM SORRY" I stammered quickly, as I started panicking.

"THAT WAS COMPLETELY ACCIDENTAL I-" my rambling was interrupted by a small laugh coming from the taller male, I couldn't help but get butterflies...

He slowly moved a hand up to my chin and lifted my head, "did you call me sir?   

I looked back at him and his eyes didn't look the same..they looked pale and his voice was deeper..

"William get off of me." I said trying to move away but when I pushed he just got ontop of me.

"Have you not missed me at all hen?  Remember the fun we used to have back in college..." he moved his hand and layed a hand on my right cheek and rubbed it with his thumb .

WILLIAMS POV:

I could tell he was flustered, the mention of college used to always get him like, he looked un comfy and was squirming slightly. Im going to assume its because I have him pinned.

Well...

That was until he pushed his hips up against mine.