"Old friend."

**Henrys Pov**

I was running. Running as fast as I could, I could hear him chanting my name...But I couldn't, I couldn't let him near me god knows what he would do to me.

The pizzeria lights were off so I couldn't really see where I was, I turned left and slammed the storage room door shut and backed away to the corner of the room then slowly slid down the wall.

I put my knees to my chest and my head into my lap and started crying...crying silently, I didn't want him to find me.

**???s Pov**

I was walking slowly now. "Oh Henry?..." I said a couple times, just to put him more on edge. It was just us. Me and Henry, Henry and me.

"Awh Henry cmon out~.." I went silent for a few minutes as I heard the door slam. (Mind) "damn is he that scared he can't face me?...tch"

I could tell the door was on the left and there were only three doors on the left infront of me, the storage room, a playroom and a closet. I shakes my head letting out a slight giggle..."Henry your funny you know that?"

**Henrys POV**

(Mind) "FUCK FUCK FUCK" I stood up and ran to the door holding it shut..I could hear him footsteps stop outside the door. My breathing quickened quickly but I covered my mouth trying so hard to stay silent..but it didn't work

**????s pov**

I smirked and put my body weight on the door I could hear he had to step backwards since the door went forwards slightly. I slowly traced my knife up and down the door and it made a sore scraping noise, I slowly traced down to the lock and pocketed it.

**Henrys Pov**

(Mind) "fuck..." I backed away trying to hide in the darkness all I could think about was "what is he going to do to me, I don't wanna die..not like this. Charlie would have wanted me to fight back, Sammy would have wanted me to stay strong...but to him I'm nothing, Williams always made me feel so small..this isn't happening is it?!-" the door was slowly creeking open

**Williams(???s) Pov**

I was slowly pushing the door open I stepped in but I couldn't see him? I looked around.."hm..perhaps I was wrong" I turned away and I could hear him sigh in probably relief? I smirked and turned around, quickly walking towards the corner and I grabbed him by his collar.

"Ouch...you really think I'm that stupid? That hurts" I could see the panic in his face...I pulled him up still holding him.

**Henrys pov**

(Mind) "FUCK-" he opened the door and was just staring..."wait...he can't see me?" I quickly thought.."ah, perhaps not" I sighed In relief as he turned but I wasn't quiet enough.

The next thing I was lifted onto my feet by my collar (mind) "shit."

I tried to push him off but this only made him grip tighter "William stop that's sore! -Your digging into my skin!" I quickly stammered

**Williams pov**

I blankly stared at the slightly smaller Male infront of me, his cries were such a turn on...(sadistic as fuck remember) I lifted his chin up with the knife tightening my grip around his collar at the same time "why'd you run Henry?...you know I just wanted to play with you..."

**Henrys pov**

I could tell where my collar was hiding was bleeding, he was ripping my skin...it hurts so badly, I didn't wanna say anything incas-

**BEEP BEEP BEEP** "EH?!-"

**612 words excluding this- damn**