Micheal?...

**Henrys POV**

I arrived at the shopping centre, it wasn't that busy just a few people here are there, I sighed in relief. "I shouldn't be waiting long in ques"

I was walking towards the entrance when something caught my eye...a young boy, maybe in his 15s-20s? Black messy hair, blue hoodie and jeans. He looked so much like William my heart sunk. He swapped looks with me "William!?.." I stammered...then- darkness surrounded my vision.

**????s pov**

I felt I was being stared at, I glanced over too my right and saw a man with sort of messy brownish hair, he looked slightly shorter than me but not by much, he was covered in freckles and he looked..shocked? Or maybe scared...I froze.

"William?!-.." I heard him say as he fell to the floor, I ran to him and caught him just before he hit the floor. I looked at him...wait.."Henry?!-"

**Henrys POV**

I woke up to someone shouting my name, I looked up to see william(?) standing over me.
"W-William?!.." I said as I crawled backwards.

"Henry it's not william, it's Micheal..." he said. I stopped moving. All of a sudden he knelt down and hugged me, I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back...with the slight fear of him piercing my back with a sharp blade or something...but it was fine.

**2 hours later**

**Micheals POV**

I was waiting on Henry coming back from the kitchen with some water, I looked around the living room of his house and spotted a photograph of Henry and me?...or was it father? It couldn't have been me..I stood up and read the bottom of the picture. "Henry Emily and William Afton, 1987 13/02"