adoption bitch

No ones POV:

A few days had past and William and Henry were getting on 'amazingly', Micheal on the other hand...was just jealous. He wanted more time with Henry but his father was stealing the spotlight.

Every now and again they would have the odd ten minute chat but that was before william would turn up again and ruin it.

Micheals POV.

Henry shouted "be back in an hour!" I smile to myself as I heard the front door shut, I walked out the cupboard before I could sense my fathers presence. "Yes william?" I turned around and asked him, he smirked. "Mornin micheal." He replied back.

I hesitated..."what do you want now exactly?" He grabbed my wrist before I could finish my sentence. Before I could even say anything else I was forcefully slammed against the kitchen counter my father standing over me holding me down. (Not in a sexual way- 💀 it's meant to be more aggressive)

He basically growled at me. "You need to stop interfering with me and Henry..your in no need of his attention Micheal. You have had your turn now let me get mine." He raised his voice every time as the words left his mouth.

I tried to push him off but this made him put more pressure on my wrists. "Why don't you go visit Jeremy, hm? Tell him you want to stay the night so I can stay with Henry." I nodded, still struggling to push him off.

He gave me a smile and patted my head. "Thanks micheal, it means a lot"

He sounded sincere...He's such a hard person to read..but none the less, I went upstairs and text Jeremy leaving my father alone downstairs.

Texts:

You: Hey Jeremy
Idiot: hey Mikey, what's up?
You: can I possibly stay the night at yours?
Idiot: of course! When you coming over?
You: eh...half an hour maybe?
Idiot: okay! Just hurry up
You: okay okay okay.

**10 minutes later** I finished packing and grabbed my notebook leaving Henry a note, I stood up and hid it under his paperwork on his desk before heading downstairs to see my father sitting on the couch.

"I'm leaving now, if Henry doesn't text me by eight tomorrow morning I'm coming home to beat your ass.

"Home? This is your home now micheal?" He asked me. I simply smiled "ask Henry for the adoption papers later." And with that I left him be and slipped my house key into my pocket.