Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Bres POV

"NO...NO.. ITS NOT HIM." Everybody looks at me and looks shocked but relieved.

"BreAnna. Are you serious?. OH MY GOSH." Pat yells. I smile at them, then suddenly remember what I'm doing here. I quickly stand up.

"Where the heck is Jonny." I shout at the doctor. But before he can answer, I'm out of the doors and trying to find Jon.

I go up to the ICU desk and wait for someone.

"What can I do for you, ma'am." A nurse says.

"Can you please tell me where Jonathan Toews is? Please." I beg her, with my big brown eyes. She looks on her computer and sighs.

"Miss, he just got out of hand surgery, and is not aloud to see anyone but his family." She looks me up and down. Ok, well she seems nice... Not

"I'm his fiancé." I tell the lady. She chuckles. What is wrong with her.

She looks me up and down like I'm some kind of hillbilly or something.

"Could you not be so childish? Just tell me where he is, please." I ask, ehh more like demand her but it's okay.

She just rolls her eyes and scoffs. Well we are clearly best friends.

"Okay, Jonathan is in room 119. If he wakes up, please call the nurses. Thanks." She says, flips her hair then walks off. I shrug it off and run to Jonny's room. Ah, finally... Room 119.

I slowly open the door, hearing beeping sound and the sound of a loud oxygen machine. I look around the room and the first thing I notice is my poor Jonny lying there so peacefully.

I walk over to him and climb into the bed with him, I put his arm over me. I give him a couple of kisses and cuddle up next to him.

"You know you are the most amazing person I've ever met. Your so down to earth and caring. Even when your having a bad day you always seem to make everybody smile. That's one of the things I love about you. I love your hair. I love the way you run even though you don't. I love the way you talk, it's so fascinating. I love how you get so mad if you put to much milk into your cereal. I love how you are so close with your parents. I love that you seem so clueless sometimes. I love your cheesy jokes. I love the way you laugh. I love your smile. I love when you laugh you wrinkle your eyes and nose. I love the way you play your game. I love that you are so strong. I just love you so much Jonathan. There's so many other things I love about you, but I love every single thing about you. You are so amazing. You are my world baby. I love you no matter what." I tell him truthfully. I let a couple of tears out, but I shake it off.

"That was beautiful Bre.. It brought tears to my eyes." A voice called out. It scared the living daylight out of me. I kinda screamed a bit.

What the heck. Dude, there's nobody there. Am I hearing things or am I just crazy. Probably both.

"You should know this voice anywhere. Your my best friend. C'mon dude. This is so... Depressing." The voice wines. Okay.. His voice does sound so familiar, wait Ty Ty.

"Tyler Seguin. Is that you?" I ask him skeptically.

Tyler walks out of the dark bathroom. He smiles at me.

"Okay. First question, why are you here? Second, why the heck were you in the bathroom, doing something inappropriate?" I laugh at him. He blushes like a middle schooler getting kissed for the first time. Oh Ty.

"Why do you think I'm here? I'm here for the free supply of pain killers and hot nurses... Really? What the heck is wrong with you Bre? My best friends fiancé is in the hospital probably fighting for his life right now and you think I wouldn't be here? You should know me better than that. I love the both of you. Oh and by the way, I was already in the bathroom going potty when you came in. I was not doing anything inappropriate. You started to talk so I just listened. It made my heart want an actual girlfriend." Ty smirks at me. He is too sweet.

"Sorry Ty. It's just that you surprised me. I didn't even think you would come. Thank you for coming though. Means a lot." I tell Ty. He comes over to the bed and gives me a hug, kisses my forehead and tells me that he will be back sometime tomorrow and to call if I needed anything.

At last me and Jonny are alone. I cuddle up more against him and rub his stomach. My eyes start to feel heavy so I fall asleep, in Jonny's arms.