Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Bre's POV

As soon as I landed in Dallas I was welcomed with a free Dallas Stars flag, I laughed to myself. I hope Tyler and Jamie are okay with me just popping up here. Oh, that reminds me I have to call Tyler. He picks up on the 3 ring.

"Hey, breezy girl. What's up." Tyler asks me, happy. Geez it's like 2 in the morning and he's this happy.

"I need you to come pick me up, Ty Ty." I hopefully ask him.

"Um, Bre. I'm sorry to remind you that your all the way in Chicago, while I'm in hot Dallas." He chuckles. I sigh.

"Well, that's too bad. Looks like I'm going to explore Dallas all by myself then." I sarcastically sighed.

"Look I'm sorry. But you live in- wait what? You're in Dallas? When?" He loudly asked me. I chuckle.

"Yes Tyler, I just landed here in Dallas. I'm at the airport, if you wouldn't mind coming and getting me and letting me crash at your place for a while, would you?" I asked him. I heard rustling in the background, and muffled voices.

"Bre. Don't move, I'm on my way. I'll be there in 5." He said then hung up. I waited about 3 minuets before Tyler pulled up in a nice car. Dang that was fast. I picked up my suit case and walked over to him. He got out of the car and crushed me in a hug.

"Oh man, you have no idea how much I missed you breezy girl. Jamie said of course you can stay, anytime and for how long you would like to our door is always open to you." He told me, planting a kiss on my forehead. Oh Tyler, how I've missed you. He grabs my suit case and puts it in the car, then we get to Tyler and Jamie's place.

"Just warning you, Jamie had a girl over and she said not to nice things to him, so I don't know what she said to him, but he's pretty upset. She left around 11 and he hasn't moved from the couch besides to get ice cream. He's watching miracle over and over. Maybe you can talk to him." He looked at me with those puppy eyes, ugh Tyler will be the death of me. Wait what?

"Oh um, yeah I'll talk to him." I tell him. He was about to say something when my phone rang. I looked to see who it was and it read 'Hoss the Boss'. I quickly answered it.

"Hey Mars." I said happy.

"Hey, Bre. Um, where are you?" Marian asks me, worried. I chuckle.

"I'm okay. I'm in Dallas with Tyler." He sighs in relief.

"Well, when are you coming back? You can always stay at my house." His voice sounded so sad, it broke my heart.

"I know, Mars. It's just that I need a brake from Jonathan for a bit. I am just going to stake out here for a while and relax. I will be fine, alright. I've got to go, because we just pulled up to the house. I love you, bye." He said bye then hung up. Tyler got my stuff out of the trunk and we walked inside.

When we got inside there Jamie was, in his own world. He had tissues everywhere and 3 tubs of ice cream on the floor. It was a sad sight to see.

"Jamie. Bre's here." Tyler told Jamie. He looked up at me and he let out a sob and started to cry, uncontrollably. I rushed to his side, hugging him while he let it out.

"Tyler go away for a bit, I'm going to talk to Jamie. Please." I begged Ty. He nodded and left the house. It was about 5 minuets when he had stopped crying.

"Ty gone?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Jamie, you know you can tell me anything. What did she say that made you so upset?" I asked him, while playing with his hair. He looked up at me and shook his head.

"You'll think I'm disgusting. I know you will. Everybody will think I am. Everybody will hate me. I just know it." He cries out. Oh my, this is so sad.

"Jamie, I will never hate you for anything. Please just talk to me, it's better to let it out then keeping it in." I tell him. Why is he so afraid of telling me?

"I can't. It's to hard to tell the truth. There's so much that I could loose by telling anyone the truth." He lies his head in my lap. I look at him, worried.

"Jamie, just tell me. I won't hate you. I love you no matter what. You know that." I pled at him. He sits up and sighs.

"Promise me you won't tell anybody. Please." He begs at me. I look into his eyes.

"I promise I won't tell anybody." I promised him. He looks down, then back into my eyes.

"I... She told me that I was a dumb gay because I didn't want to have sex with her." He tells me. Okay?

"Okay? Why would I hate you because you didn't have sex with some homophobic jerk?" I ask him, curious.

"She... Was telling the truth Bre." He looked so sad. I'm confused.

"What do you mean, 'she was telling the truth'?" I ask him, confused.

"I... I'm gay, Bre."

*********************************************************************

So uh, hey y'all. I'm kind of stuck on what's going to happen next. :( Anyway thank y'all for everything. xoxo