Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Bres POV

Weeks have past since the accident.

Doctors told us that he was in a coma. I literally haven't left my chair since I came in here.

Bryan and Andy have been staying at our house, so they've been bringing me clothes and essentials.

I've been talking to Jonny, telling him how things are going. Talking about how I picture our future together. 3 little rug rats running around the house, tearing it up. But secretly knowing we both love it, and wouldn't change a thing. Jonny's always wanted 3 children, 1 girl and 2 boys. Hopefully I get blessed with having his children. I would stop at nothing to see this boy happy. It kills me inside to see him like this, but I know there's nothing I can do besides being there by him and waiting.

So it's been exactly 3 months since the accident. His teammates have been around as well as his friends and some other NHL players. I'm currently sitting with Tyler Seguin, my best friend as well as Jonny's. We were just talking about the memories we all had together, laughing as Tyler would say something like Jonathan does, I appreciated this so much. Tyler stayed for a couple of hours, then he had to leave for L.A to play the Kings. So I took this time to take a shower and get ready to go to bed.

I woke up to the sound of whimpering and muffled sobs. I turn on the bathroom light and look to see what it was.

My eyes about pop out of my freaking head.

"JON?" I yell. He jumps and cries out in pain. Shoot why am I so loud.

I run out to get the doctor, telling her that Jon's awake. She grabs her team and does doctorly stuff. At this point it's me, Andy and Bryan, Pat and Mars along with the doctors in the room.

She's now asking him question to see if he's okay in the head. We all know he's a bit crazy, but eh it's ok we love him.

"Jonathan can you tell me who these people are." The doctor asks him. His eyes advert to all of us, he nods.

"That's uh, my parents. Andrée and Bryan." Jon points to them. 'Good job baby' I think in my head.

The doctor nods to Pat and Mars. They both smile a Jonny.

"Uh, those boys are my bestfriends. I think ones name is Marian or something and Patty?" He said it more like a question. We all chuckled. Oh Jonny. He's something else.

"Very good. Now can you tell me who this beautiful women is to your right?" Shoot that's me. 'Cmon Jonny. Say my name.' I beg him in my head. He looks at me dumbfounded.

"She is beautiful. But umm... Uh... Is she my sister?" He asks, confused.

My world came crashing down all at once.

He doesn't remember me.

I've been with him for the past 3 months.

I feel tears run down my cheeks, so I quickly walk out of the room to the cafeteria to get some food.

After I'm done eating, I just sit there and think about Jon. Why doesn't he remember me? He remembered Pat and Mars. I sigh and put my things up and walk back to his room.

The doctor that was taking care of Jonny earlier stopped me right as I got to the door.

"Hello, BreAnna. I needed to ask you something." 'You already did.' I think in my head. I just nod at her. I'm really not in the mood for anything right now, besides sleep.

"I know that Jonathan doesn't remember you right now. But would you mind just going along with it, I want to see if he can remember it on his own. Please BreAnna?" She asks me. Are you serious? Is she being foreal right now?

"Umm... Probably not." I tell her as fast as I can and go into Jonny's room.

When I get in there, Andy and Bryan are there. They smile up at me. Bryan comes up to me and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"There's my favorite daughter. Where'd you go?" Wait... DAUGHTER? Clearly Bryan knew what I was thinking since he whispered for me to go along with it.

What.

Is.

Wrong.

With.

People.