Mercy pt 2

I get up out of bed I'm drunk high and just got invited to go to team diner looks like I'm eating "hey Damon where's my bra" random girl asks "on the fan" I tell her she nods gets dressed and leaves I get to the place we were supposed to be eating at but no ones here only me so I guess I'm early I sit at the bar "what can I get you?" The bartender asks "scotch on the rocks with a twist" I say "I need to see some ID I give her my fake id.

I'm sat at the bar on my phone feeling like shit dad leaves me to help Robby when Robby doesn't care about dad and would rather Larusso be his dad Miguel is having girl trouble and isn't in the mood to talk and I called Tory but it went straight to voicemail to I left a msg.

"Hi tory it's me Damon I know we didn't end things on the best of terms I got my own car now so if you want we can meet up and talk or something I finally addressed my anger issues I've joined karate and I've moved in with my dad yes the asshole dick in Reseda when you get this call me"

I've almost drank my forth when the team comes in I see Miguel leave and sit by himself.

"Rou-rough day" I ask while slightly struggling to sit down "yeah I think Sam blocked me" he tells me as he looks up at me "no offence but you look like shit" he tells me and I smirk "thanks miggy" I tell him as I rub his head and he hits my shoulder "hey come on now I already beat you once today want to do it again?" I ask he laughs and hawk and Aisha approach us.

"There is the man of the hour" hawk says as I nod "we ordered already" she tells me I nod "not hungry anyway I do need another drink though" I say as I get up to get myself another drink and come back to them trying to cheer up Miguel.

"She blocked me" he tells them "so what happens when you get blocked you counter punch but not actually hit her this time" hawk says as I nudge him "what too soon?" He asks as me and Aisha nod "look all I'm saying is don't give up" he tells him I nod.

"It doesn't matter I blew any shot I had with her" he tells us "just give sam time she'll come around" Aisha says to him "or she won't" hawk says and I nod "listen Miguel your a semi finalist and probably would have won if not for me your a badass fuck that Sam bitch and go get someone new if she blocked you fuck it best way to get over someone is to get under someone else so stop moping around and stop listening to sad juice WRLD songs and wake up" I tell him as Aisha leaves and mutters something I nod "well you virgins I'm out to go drink some more" I tell them

"Hey only one of us sat at this table is a virgin" hawk says as I smile "you and moon?" I ask he nods "yes my boy hawk has spread his wings and flew out of the losers nest" I say as I high five him.
-
I walk out of the locker room "Lawrence hawk up front" dad tells us and I know he isn't happy about Robby but I don't care I don't regret it one bit.

"Hawk did you attack your opponent when his back was turned" yes sensei he says lowly.

"Lawrence did you purposely attack an an opponents injury?" He asks me "yes sensei many times" I say with a smile which I know will piss him off because he's trying to be serious.

"You think that makes you badass?" He asks us we look at each other "what to tough a question having a hard time maybe you need some help" he says as he turns toward Aisha.

"Ms Robinson" he says "yes sensei" she replies "two cobras in the jungle one likes the strongest lion the other killed a crippled monkey which cobra do you wanna be?" he asks her and I see where's he is going with this oh boo whoo little Robby was at a disadvantage he's the one that said the real world is tough if anything I'm just helping a brother out.

"The one that kills the lion sensei" she replies "and why is that?" He asks "because it killed a stronger animal" Aisha tells him "correct! Now cobra Kai is about being badass the baddest badass is one who beats his opponent at his strongest" he tells us and I roll my eyes as he faces hawk "not when his back is turned" them faces me "not when he's injured is that understood!" He asks and everyone but me answers "yes sensei" I shake my head.

"No more cheating no more fighting dirty form her on out those are pussy moves and you don't wanna be pussies do you?" He asks "No sensei" they answer I still stay silent

"Good that is why I had you wear your white belts were starting over hawk Lawrence 50 push-ups on your knuckles" he tells us and Miguel rolled his eyes "and 50 push-ups for mr Diaz Aisha warm them up" he tells her "yes sensei" she tell him at the others line up at the end of my 100 push ups I walk into dads office

"Dad can I talk to you" i ask "yes Damon what do you want" he asks me "what the hell was that punishing us punishing me when we won the tournament" I say "I'm teaching you a lesson" he tells me "yeah what about no mercy? You thought us to win at all costs" I say he nods and sighs.

"Yeah well I'm still learning a bit too" he says "no your not because you had no problem with the others you only had a problem when the favourite son gets hurt" I say "hey I don't have favourites I love you both" he tells me "see you don't get it that's the problem you care for him but he doesn't care for you" I say as he gets up mad faces me.

"Look this has nothing to do with Robby it's just that I wasn't taught the difference between mercy and honor and I paid the price for it if I'm extra hard on you it's only because you have the potential to be better than I ever was" he tells me "you want that don't you" he asks me I nod "yes sensei" I tell him.

"This has nothing to do with Robby right?"I ask he shakes his head "I already told you Damon this has nothing to do about your brother all right" he tells me "all right I say to him "then stop whining like a little bitch get out there and finish your drills" He says with a smirk I smirk back and go back outside to finish practice.
-
Dad dragged me along to the hardware store to get new mirror I go off to find someone only to come back to see him talking to Robby I walk up there "how the shoulder" dad asks "it's getting better no thanks to you" he says as I stand behind a shelf watching.

"Listen I know your pissed you have a right to be but I'm trying to change I don't want there to be bad blood between us" dad tells him "yeah well you kind of ruined that when you told your other son to fight dirty against me" he tells him "I didn't tell Damon to fight dirty against you" he tells him and honestly feel kids bad for dad i get it he loves us both but Robby's being a proper cunt right now.

"Look..I know I'm supposed to forgive you or whatever but right now it's a little tough" he tells him "so instead your going to torture me by teaming with that prick?" Dad says and I figured now is as good as time as any to make my presence known.

"Well well well look who it it's your lucky dads got the whole dojo on some weird fucking girly yoga mercy bullshit because if not I'd dislocate your other shoulder" I tell him and dad sighs "Damon what did I say" he asks me "no fighting and I'm not going to but you didn't say I couldn't talk shit" I tell him "we'll wait till I'm 100% again I'd love a rematch see if you can beat me without fighting dirty" he tells me "already almost have if it wasn't for your bitch girlfriend" I say to him "you don't talk about Sam" he says pointing to me "and you don't know mr Larusso he's a better man than you'll ever be" he says to dad and I push him.

"Damon no" he says holding me back "hey mamas boy why do you get that prick to adopt you then Sam can be your sister you can both sing lynyrd skynyrd to each other during pillow talk" I say he sticks up his middle finger to me and walks around the corner and dad finally lets me go "I swear Damon if you run after him I'll kick you out of cobra Kai" he says "fine" I replied and put my hands through my hair.
-
I go home and see I get a text from tory "hi Damon I'm happy you figured it out well we should catch up" she says I reply back "yeah name a time and a place" I say as I turn of my light and go to bed.