Chapter 8: Moments🌏

Sokka and Toph got up early and started there trip.

"Ugh, why you wake me up early," Toph groaned, "Because, since you threw the Jeep we have to cover much ground," Sokka said.

"I told you, what jeep you talking about," Toph scoffed.

Sokka snickered as they walked into a town, "Let's get some supplies," Sokka said as Toph groaned in despair.

"I don't know why you bought me out this early, I could've stayed at camp," Toph said.

"No, We need to get going before sun down," Sokka smiled.

There were people dancing in the main square.

Someone came and grabbed Toph's hands and asked to dance, "Oh no I don't dance," Toph said, "Yes she does," Sokka pushed her out.

"Sokka!" She glared over as she danced.

Sokka watched as  the anger in her face soon disappeared as she enjoyed her self.

A girl walked over and grabbed Sokka and pulled him in.

"Seems like you made it meathead," Toph smiled as she was in Sokka's arms.

"Wouldn't miss this," Sokka smirked.

They danced until the music came to a stop and everyone cheered and applauded them.
(Scene from Tangled😆)

"That was fun," Toph huffed, "Yeah, It was," Sokka smiled. "So, where to ponytail," Toph punched his arm.

"We'll be walking most of the way and than camp out," Sokka said. "Ugh," Toph groaned.

"Okay, it has to come to this," Sokka walked over and picked up Toph and placed her on his back, "Put me down snoozles," She said.

"Nope, your just gonna keep complaining and groaning," Sokka said but he didn't get a response, "Toph? Toph?" He said but she was asleep.

Later

"I smelt food," Toph woke up and saw Sokka cooking near the fire.

"Hey, your awake," Sokka smiled, "Where are we," Toph asked, "I literally don't know but It is beautiful," Sokka said, "Here," He passed her a bowl of noodles he had prepared.

"Whoa, didn't know you cooked," Toph smirked, "There's a lot you don't know," Sokka laughed.

"Did you get  better at art," Toph smiled, "Yeah, I did," Sokka scoffed.

"Well, at least we have somewhere to stay," Toph looked around at the scenery.

"Yeah," Sokka smiled.

"Hey, wanna go for a swim," Sokka suggested, "Oh yeah, one thing that didn't change was me learning to swim," She said.

"Well, I think it's time I teach you," Sokka said, "No thanks," Toph rejected the Offer, "Okay," Sokka said.

He walked over picked her up, "Snoozles put me down, I don't wanna go in the water," She pounded the back of his chest and pulled his hair.

"Ready, 3...2...1," Sokka jumped in the water with Toph. He saw her and she looked like she was knocked out.

He ran her back to shore, "Toph, c'mon, I just got you back I don't wanna lose you forever," He huffed, "Toph please wake up," Sokka was nearly about to cry.

Toph smiled a little and Sokka noticed, "Toph?" Sokka said, "Hey, snoozles," Toph sat up laughing.

"What was that for," Sokka said, "Were you crying," Toph smirked, "No," Sokka said.

Sokka got up and went, "Hey, were you going," Toph said, "Just going to lay down for a bit," Sokka had a numb look on his face.

"Hey, meathead, Don't be like this," Toph said, "I just need to lay down," He turned around and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Toph stood there, trying to understand what was happening.

Later

"Ouch, stupid boomerang," Toph said as it hit her in the head. Sokka looked out of the tent and laughed a little and Toph saw him before he turned away.

"Okay, lets try this again," Toph said throwing the boomerang again, "Not bad," Sokka finally came out, "Hey," Toph said.

"You might wanna," Toph said before the boomerang hit Sokka in the head, "Move," Toph finished.

"You might wanna work a little bit more on the the arm work," Sokka said.

"Okay, check this," Toph threw it again, "Better," Sokka said as he turned away to leave.

"Sokka!" Toph said, "I'm sorry, but why did you care," Toph asked.

"Because, I lost you once and I was scared that I'd lose you again," Sokka  turned to Toph with tears, "I'm not going anywhere just yet snoozles," Toph punched his arm.

Sokka smiled and pulled her close and placed his lips on hers...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for more

Thanks for reading😆