>:Love in a battlefield:<

(Quick note: The art for this chapter is not mine, nor have I edited it. Give credit where credit is due, to the original artist. Full image:)

>Nagtio's point of view<

"...What just happened?"
I mumble to myself as I grab the monopad. Ouma, Saihara, Hinata and everyone else do the same...
"Ni-shi-shi~ This'll be fun." Ouma glanced tword me with a mischievous grin on his face. "What will...Ouma-san?" I mutter, confused.
"Watching everyone freak out, not knowing when someone will show up dead. Being picked off one-by-one until nobody remains." He set his arms behind his head grinning. He looks so happy...It's almost cute...Tch- He just said it would be fun to watch all of his friends die! It shouldn't be cute—
"So this is what interrupted us?" He glared in my direction. "Guess so-"
If I'm honest...It pains me that we didn't get to finish. Even if he just wanted an over-exaggerated chat.
He grabbed my hand yet again, pulling me back to the bridge. I happily follow along like a dog on a leash.
We reach the bridge, he grabs my hand, looks into my eyes... slightly more irritated than last time.
"Komaeda-chan..." he looked up at me slightly, with a sweet expression on his face.

"Wanna tell me that you love me under a cherry tree or something? You're acting all blushful and awkward around me 24/7." He snickered.

"Ghe—?"
"C'monn~ Don't hide the way you feel, Komaeda-chann." I look at him confused, and like he said...blushful.
"Lets go! C'mon! There's a cherry tree in the courtyard of the academy. Take me there, make it clichè!"
"E-eh?...Can't I just ask you here...?"
"Fiiiine. Say what you wanna say, Komaeda-chan." He grins with that mischievous look on his face, setting his hands behind his head.
"...Ouma-kun— you make me feel like an actual ultimate. Like I'm worth something...This might be selfish to ask but...Will you go out with me?..."
I mutter red-faced.
"Jeez! So awkward, so cheezy." He looked up at me. "Buuuuut- I suppose you're not too bad...I accept." He grins...is he also blushing? I happily smile picking him up, he made a small squeaking noise as I did so. I set my nose in his neck smiling. He set his forehead to the side of my head, also smiling. "Would you like to go to the cafè for awhile?" I mutter, not moving the position of my head.
"Mhm." He nods his head some.

On the way by we see Mioda and Tsumiki. There doing their feet in the pool, watching the clouds pass by. We wave to them, without any respond. They must be pretty lost in thought.
We make our way into the cafè where Chabashira and Koizumi are discussing women rights, and Saihara is talking with Hinata. We sit down and grab something to eat. I got a bagel. Kokichi got something more... unique. He got grapes? We sit down and enjoy our small meals as we discuss different topics and what all happened with the bear-thing called Monokuma.
___________[End of Chapter 4]_________