Time for a rewrite.

You know the drill: Art isn't mine. Credit to the creators.
Full image;

I really dislike the writing style I tried to approach when making this

I really dislike the writing style I tried to approach when making this...It turned out really badly and I'm extremely disappointed in Lucky lies. I will be making a rewrite of the story fully in Nagito's perspective.
This time I have some help from my friend MakaylaTheCreamPuff.
I apologize for those who've read the story fully and were interested. However I believe this next story will be much better. Here are some things that will be improved.

Story length: The chapters in lucky lies were far too short, the max of 600-700 words. Whereas in my newest story, Orange, Black and blue has the max of over 1,000. So, in the rewrite the chapters will be longer, and more detailed.

Character improvement: Most of the characters in lucky lies aren't in-character enough or just aren't there in general. I was far too focused on Nagito and Kokichi when writing this story. If you read the re-write you will see there is more investment in other characters, not just Nagito and Kokichi.

Plot: Dear god- the plot of lucky lies was so flawed. I threw the beginning of the story where the middle should have been. I will improve this, I promise.

There will be much, much more.
I hope you will give me another chance with this story, thank you for your time. 💚💜