-Investigation and tribulation-

{Nagito's point of view}

I stood there looking at Tanaka's dead, slightly rotting body. He had multiple stab wounds from the pitchfork in his upper torso as if someone was enraged or struggled, possibly frightened.
Ouma climbed on top of my back and peaked over the crowded students. I stayed as still as I possibly could, I didn't want to set him off balance!
"Awuhhh- poor Tanaka-chann. I was so attacheddd to himm..." Ouma shed a few exaggerated fake tears. "Well, that's a lie...I liked his hamsters better." I slighty roll my eyes somewhat grinning. "Hinata-kun. Go investigate the pitchfork. I'll handle the surrounding area. Tsumiki-san, I need you to do an autopsy on the body. You can do that, correct?" Saihara spat in a controlling way. He seems more intact when something serious happens. Hinata nods reluctantly walking over to the body with the medium size pitchfork slanted upward into his chest. "A-alright! I-I...I'll bring you the results of the autopsy as soon a-as possible, Saihara-san." Tsumiki stumbled over to the body beside Hinata. Ouma slides off my back, patting it before he walks over to a pile of dried hay. I make my way over to the stalls where Tanaka lay dead. "Eh?" I glance down at some tattered rope that was caught around my shoe. I bend down picking it up. "I've never seen rope here before...Could the blackened have brought it here? Or am I overthinking things..." I mumble to myself as I jot down the possible evidence in my monopad. I glance around the dusty stall once more looking through the dead hay for any evidence of the case but to no avail. By now, about an hour has passed. I walk back over to the others. Ouma slides over to me, with a somewhat mischievous grin. It's really rather cute if I must say. "Heyyy Komaeda-channn...Any luck? What'd cha find over there?" He slides between my chest and my monopad which I held swiping through it. I can only help but chuckle. "Sh! Are you seriously laughing when Tanaka-chan is dead, pasted, gone, no longer with us!? Nee-hee...That's rather rude Komaeda-chan." He stood to his toes wrapping his arms around my shoulders smiling. "I apologize. But how could I not laugh at someone as charming as you." I set my finger to his nose as he turns to set his back to my chest. "Hmph!" He huffed walking away. I smiled and chuckled to myself some more. "Can you two take this seriously?" Hinata gave us both a glare, glancing at us back and forth before turning to the body. But before he could, a small chime came from the monitors. "Wowie! An hour and a half passed already!? Crazy! Now have that being said. I hate to *bear* the bad news, but it's trial tiiime! Ahahaha! Make your way to the shriiine of justice beside the monorocks and let's get this started!" The monitor flashed to a blank screen before turning completely off. Yumeno, Saionji, Mioda, Souda, K1-b0, Gokuhara, Amami, Nedai, Owari, and many others walked in a group as Chabashira chased after. The only ones left by the scene were Oma, Saihara, Hinata and I. I grab Oma's hand and he grabs mine as we reluctantly walk to the shrine of judgment. Saihara and Hinata talk to eachother for awhile before catching up. By the time we were all gathered there was already a fight between Saionji and Tsumiki. Well, it was pretty one-sided. The rocks seem to glow as the statue opened a way to enter an elevator, some aroused, some confused, we all entered. The elevator ride seemed like forever as I hugged on to Oma. "I'm not bothering you, am I?" I adjust looking at him some as I mumble. "It's fine." He rubbed his head to mine as the elevator slowly came to a stop. I let go of him and stepped out into a large, electric green room with all the others. We glance around the room in a crowd. It feels so compressed in here, makes me feel somewhat lightheaded as a breeze of cold air filled the chilling room. Monokuma accompanied by the monokubs and Monomi popped up from behind a large throne-looking thing. "Take ya spot in the labeled podium. Hurry up ya little bastards!! Let's get this going!"
_________[end of chapter 6]___________