- M u r d e r ? -

(Quick note: The art for this chapter is not mine, nor have I edited it. Give credit where credit is due, to the original artist. Full image:)

>Kokichi's point of view<After we ate we all went back to our respective cottages and dorms

After we ate we all went back to our respective cottages and dorms. Nagito walked me to my dorm and kissed my forehead. We said our goodbyes and parted ways for the night. I wouldn't be surprised if we spent the day together again tomorrow.
I lay down in my bed as my mind began to wonder, eventually falling asleep.

I wake up the next morning to loud knocking on my dormroom's door.
"...Ugh- Komaeda?" I get out of bed, sluggish.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

"I'm coming!" I shout. It's too early-...

I open the door to the smiling face of a wild Komaeda.
"Morning." He waves his hand holding a tray of food in his other hand. "M-morning?" I studder, still confused. "What time is it?" I glance up meeting his eyes. "8:45." He smiles. "I brought you food." He sticks out both of his hands holding out...bagels?
How obsessed with bagels *is* he?
"T-Thanks." I take the tray with a smile. He nods his head in return.
"Come in, dork." I laugh opening the door some. "Alright." He grins stepping inside my dorm room. I set the tray down taking a bite of a bagel. It's surprisingly good. "Like it?"
"Yeah. Thank you again, Komaeda." I grin taking another bite. "Don't thank me. It's my pleasure." He grins with that dorky expression of his that I love. He walks up behind the chair I sat in and set his chin on the top of my head. I smile and glance up at him.

**Ding dong, bing bong!!**

"Eh?" I look tword the monitor.
"Another announcement?" He does the same.

"A body has been discovered!
Meet at the farm on Jabberwock island for investigation tiiime!!"

"Already?" I sigh.
"Ghe-" Nagito looks kind of worried.
I grab his hand and pull him to the farm.
By the time we got there we saw a crowd of people, some were cryinggg some were shocked. I honestly didn't care. Nagito looks over followed by a sigh, "What a shame..."
"Who is it?" I try to peak over.
"Gundham Tanaka. Stabbed with a pitchfork." Nagito looked tword me.
Damn, now that's brutal.
"Upupupuh! Investigation time! Gather all the evidence you can to find the killer before the class trial. Or else!" Monokuma lifted his arms shouting before disappearing. Still weirds me out when he does that. I push through the crowd, making my way to the body. "T-Tanaka?" I studder.
_________[Ending chapter 5]__________