Welcome to Hogwarts

After Diagon Alley you start to trust Hagrid.

And it was quite fun.

You got all your supplies and had insisted upon going to Zonko's Joke Shop.

You bought a lot of things from there.

And although Hagrid and gotten you both owls, you had thanked him profusely, you had wanted a cat.

So you managed to get a kitten that had beautiful silver fur and bright blue eyes.

You decided to name her c/n. And you also had an owl named, o/n.

O/n is cute but pecks at your a lot, nibbling at your skin.

C/n is adorable. And she gets to sleep in a comfy pocket.

You are jealous of her ability to sleep whenever.

That sounds amazing.

You always act like an extrovert, but you're an introvert.

And you hate talking to new people.

And so, you thought, did Harry.

So when he hears a woman say muggle and marches right up to the red haired family to ask where platform 9 3/4 is, you decide he's insane.

And then he runs into a wall.

Thankfully the woman wasn't lying and he disappears, otherwise that would've been awkward.

The woman appears through the wall a few seconds after and turns to you and Harry.

"And what are your names."

Harry responds before you can, "I'm Harry Potter, and this is my sister y/n Potter."

You internally facepalm. He had liked the fame as soon as he realized he is famous. And you don't completely blame him, you had both always been forgotten.

Harry had probably been expecting praise and her and her family worshipping him. Like every other wizard and witch had done so far.

Honestly you were expecting it to, you weren't looking forward to it, but you were expecting it.

What he actually gets is a hug.

Yes. Her hand flies to her mouth, "oh my! You poor babies!" She then grabs both you and Harry and hugs you guys tightly.

You glare at your brother.

The rest of the family snickers and laughs. Well, except for the only other girl who was staring at Harry, her eyes wide, and a blush on her cheeks.

You can't help but snort at her expression.

Now you are on the train, you ditched your brother a while back. He was being a doofus.

You walk into a compartment that has a girl with bushy brown hair and a chubbier boy who looks like he'd rather disappear then be here. You can relate to him.

"Hi."

The girl turns to you, "hi."

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure. What's your name. I'm Hermione Granger and this is Neville, Neville Longbottom."

For a second you debate laughing at boys last name, but decide that would be rude. And judging by his expression as soon as Hermione says his last name, he is expecting you to.

You simply nod and sit down, pulling out the kitten and petting it.

"Y/n Potter."

"Pardon?" The girl asked.