The Stone

You've seen wizards chess before, but honestly it seemed cruel and boring.

So when you find yourself on a giant chessboard that is exactly like wizards chess, you aren't too excited.

Thankfully, Ron is surprisingly good at chess and because of him, we all cross to the other side.

Where there's a room full of potions.

And some sort of odd riddle thing.

"It's the blue one."

"What?"

"Jeez 'Mione you figured that out fast."

She ignores you, "The riddle is easy, very actually. Just trust me. It's blue. You guys drink the blue potion and I'll drink the one to send me back."

"But what if we need your help again?"

"You guys got this." She drinks one of the potions and walks into the fire, and then she's gone.

"Okay! Blue one. Got it. Blue is a great color anyways." You grab the bottle and take a drink, you then hand it to Harry.

He seems more hesitant but drinks it. That's all you see before you walk into the fire.

You appear in a room, there's a mirror in the middle. The mirror from after you had run away from the library.

"What the- it's you?" You can hear Harry's voice. You glance back to see him, before following his gaze. Right to Professor Quirrell.

Knew it wasn't Snape. Ha!

"But Snape he-"

"Yes, yes. No one would suspect p-poor s-s-stuttering Q-Quirrell."

Suddenly both you and your brother were trapped by ropes.

A non verbal spell? Dang.

A wall of fire erupts behind you guys.

"Use the children."

What the flip is that.

"You two." He points to both of you, "look in the mirror."

"I'd like to and all, but I'm kinda stuck in some ropes right now." You reply. Harry sends you a warning look.

"Just get in front of the mirror!"

"Whatever."

He forces you both to look in the mirror, getting rid of the ropes.

You see yourself, reaching into your pocket and pulling out a stone.

You touch yourself pocket and feel the stone.

Haha! I got the stone! Suckers! I'm immortal now.

"Well!? What do you see?"

"I-I see myself winning the house cup. Dumbledore is shaking my hand." Harry says.

Idiot.

"What about you, girl!?"

"My parents, my brother, and me."

"Let me speak to them."

"Master you are not-"

"I am strong enough for this."

He unwraps his head thing and turns around. Another face is on the back of his head.

"They lie!" The second face hisses.

I don't know what you're talking about. I saw them earlier. So ha, not completely lying.

"Give me the stone!"

Quirrell went to grab you both, but he flinches back in pain.

Harry, in response, puts his hands on his face. And although it's clearly causing Quirrell a lot of pain, it's also hurting Harry. At least from what you can see.

So you don't exactly do anything, not wanting to have the same pain as they do.

They both pass out.

So for a few minutes you just stand there, kind of feeling awkward. Until Dumbledore walks in.

"Ah, I see you have found the stone?"

"Yep." You pull it out of your pocket and hand it to him.

He smiles, "and your brother?"

"Passed out from touching Quirrell's face. And I think Quirrell is the same, but from Harry touching his face."

"Ah. I see. I believe it will be best if the stone is destroyed. And you and your brother will be brought to the hospital wing. Unfortunately, I do not believe there is a reason for Quirrell to be brought anywhere, it seems that the wounds have hurt him too much."

"He's dead?"

He nods in response, "follow me, I will take you to the hospital wing. I'll bring Harry there as well."

"Okay."

He leads you out of the place, a floating Harry behind you.

People stare and you figure out quite quickly that by tomorrow, everyone will know what happened.

Eventually you reach the hospital wing, Hermione and Ron are both there. And both asleep.

You don't blame them, you plan on passing out as soon as you're on the bed. Harry is set on a bed and Dumbledore motions for you to take the one next to him, which you do.

And as soon as your head hits the pillow, everything goes black.

"Well this here is Sirius Black. He escaped from Azkaban just last night." The man had an odd accent.

"Yeah. Absolute psychopath too. He turned his own best friends over to Voldemort." This time the guy hadn't spoke, it was a head.

What the-

The scene changes.

"Is he missing a toe?"

"Yeah, but what's that got to do with anything?"

"Peter Pettigrew lost a finger."

"That doesn't-"

"Hand him the rat Ron."

"What? But- fine." He huffs and hands the rat to the guy.

The two strangers both point their wands at the rat, who then turns into a human.

A very ugly and fat person.

You wake up.