The Mirror of Erised

Of course when your brother shows up at the Slytherin dorm in the middle of the night people are going to question it.

Luckily almost everyone is gone.

You slip out of the door and turn to him confused.

Harry's head is popping out of the cloak, making it seem he is bodyless.

Creepy.

"What is it?" You whisper. You don't exactly want to get caught.

"Come on, to the library."

Realization drops onto your face and he opens the invisibility cloak, you climb under it.

You both make your way to the library.

Harry is carrying an oil lamp.

That might just raise questions to whoever passed, if anyone did that is.

A floating lamp!

Then again it is a magic school. Maybe it isn't as questionable at it seems. You were raised by muggles after all, so you aren't sure if this was normal.

The paintings on the walls seem thoroughly annoyed by the light.

"Sorry." Harry whispers to the painting for, at least, the 7th time.

You eventually arrive at the library.

Harry leads you to the restricted section and you enter. The door squeaks as it opens.

Great.

"Let's hope we don't get caught." Harry whispers to you.

You snort quietly, "no way thought we were planning on getting caught."

He rolls his eyes, "come on. Any book that can help us. Something about the Nicolas Flamel."

"How'd you get that name?"

"Hagrid. We were talking about the three headed dog and-"

"You guys were looking for it without me!? I thought we were doing this together!"

"It's not that big of a deal!"

"Why? Why'd you leave me out of this! And just told me now I mean-"

"You're Slytherin!" He hisses at you.

You pause, "so that's what this is about? You can't trust me is that it? Now that I'm in a different house I'm just a different person?"

"You could be!"

"I-" you stop, why should you try to defend yourself? "Since you guys are so keen on finding information without me, then I have no reason to be here."

His mouth falls open in surprise, "y/n-"

"No." You whisper the word to turn you invisible and you disappear, leaving the restricted section.

You don't know where you're going, but anywhere is better than hearing that your own brother doesn't trust you.

Jeez.

You hear footsteps and quickly run into the nearest room.

What the?

The room is practically empty. Only one thing is in it.

A mirror.

"Invisibilia."

You walk towards the mirror and for a second just see you.

Then three people appear, a woman and a man along with your brother.

The people from your locket.