CHAPTER 11 (R+18)

Thalia Axhiana Veron

My brows were creased as I keep on contemplating why the hell Hades help me? And what kind of strategy he wielded to alleviate Mr. Georid? Hades convinced our terror proffesor to accept my blueprint despite of being late, I mean the blueprint he made for me. I didn't have yet his confirmation but I'm pretty sure that, that wasn't my hand-drawn blueprint even though the design presented upon it was very similar to mine. Sigurado talaga akong 'di sa akin yun dahil walang duda na sulat kamay niya yun, sa mga strokes pa lang halatang-halata na. He had been my seatmate for months so it was normal for me to recognize his way of writing. Also, it was very impossible that I made that because I saw with my both eyes how my blueprint was totally tarnished— so there's no way here on earth that he could wash the stain of juice printed on the sheet and replenish the tiny missing parts of it.

Hmm...but I'm really curious about the fact how he tamed Mr. Georid. Oh damn...damn wait, that lecturer doesn't have a wife, and gossips about him being gay were spread throughout the campus.

I suddenly ceased both feet from taking a step. "Does that mean Hades...oh my grac---" I abruptly covered my mouth. Was it possible for him to use his fucking charm to our professor? Teka nga, what did I just said? His fucking charm? Eww, Thalia! Where did you get that? He doesn't even have any charm! Manginig ka nga sa mga sinasabi mo!

At saka one more thing the audacity, Thalia Axhiana! I'm sure you're not that important to the point he's willing to bargain himself like that. Perhaps, he's just really good at negotiating things, kaya ganun? Baka nga!

My thoughts were splashed out.

"Damn!" I shrieked when someone suddenly grabbed my waist along the hallway. Kaasar, nananahimik lang ako and then may bigla-bigla na lang mantitrip ng ganito. Nakakagulat!

I was about to protest not until I saw the person who did it.

"Hades?! Nakakaasar, you just gave me a mini heart attack! Wag ka naman manggulat ng gano'n," I grumbled as I tapped my chest.

Naramdaman ko ang slight na pagpisil niya sa aking baywang at do'n ko napagtanto kung gaano kami kalapit sa isa't-isa. Akma ko na sanang tatanggalin ang pagkakahawak niya rito ngunit hindi ito natuloy nang bigla niya akong sinalampak at kinorner sa pader.

"Hades, nasa hallway tayo," I whined, worrying someone might catch us.

He leaned closer to me, leaving a very small interval between us. "Are we now okay? Okay na ba yung two weeks para mapalamig ko ang ulo mo? Damn, Thalia you don't know how hard for me to avoid you..." he whispered as he nudged his nose on my cheek.

Dang, Shiela was right! Hades isn't distancing himself from me for good, temporary lang ang lahat ng yun! So ang ibig ba sabihin ba nito ay babalik na naman siya sa pag-eexecute ng kaharutan at kahalayan niya sa akin?

I glared at him. "First off, if you think that you can already buy me after doing that damn blueprint?! The answer is no! Kahit na ano pang gawin mo hindi ako bibigay sayo!"

Nagpakawala siya ng soft chuckles as he tucked the bristles of my hair behind my ears. "Honestly, I don't have any motive to ask you for exchange after doing that. I really did it for free, but now I change my mind besides you deserve to have a punishment after making me damn jealous!" he hissed with low and raspy voice. He curled up his fist and the wall met his knuckle.