Not Dead

Henry POV

Now I know for a fact that she blew up with the ship, Charles is an eye witness. However, if that isn't her communicating with CHARLES' HEADPHONES then who is it? "We hear you Y/N, over." says the general.

"Good, anyways, I'm heading to Earth now, you will see a crater where I fall, hurry though, I could pass out at any moment." the mysterious woman explained, leaving out how she was even here or why she changed the ending. I look over my head to see "Mysterious Heroine" where "Valliant Hero" should be.

"Henry, do you mind bringing her here?" asked Ellie. All I did was nod, speechless. I look over to Charles and ask if he could come as well, and he agreed.

Y/N POV

I landed on Earth, making a crater where I landed. "Welp, I guess I'm going to watch Youtube, for now." I said as I pulled out my phone from my inventory. Now if it was in my pocket, it would've broke on impact from the fall, would it not? Anyways, while I was watching Coryxkenshin (pls sub to him he makes good vids), I hear footsteps coming this way, so I go: "Who are you?"

"Henry Stickmin." one says.

"Charles Calvin." says the other.

Then it hits me, I still have his headphones, so I jump out of the crater and put them on his head. "We got her, general." Charles says into the earpiece of his headphones. After the talk with the general, we head to the government base. I need to get to Ellie and tell her and the government my secret.