Another- WHAT?!?!

Ellie POV

     How could she just keep more secrets from me, I mean, most of the worlds would kill us all, but that wouldn't stop us!

"We're going INTO Minecraft and meeting some minecraft youtubers," (Y/N) says, looking dead when she checked her phone, only to see it dead, "after we charge electronics that is." She goes to charge her phone, which takes about five seconds, and charges ours with her powers. "Alright, let's go."

     She opens a portal and falls into it backwards like she was participating in a trust fall, then grabs Charles, only for him to fall in as well. After we see his head go into the rift, we wasted no more time to save him from the dangers of (Y/N)'s Minecraft world.

Charles POV

     We land softly on a slime block only to see a village around us. We get off of the slime block to see a tall man with purple eyes.

 We get off of the slime block to see a tall man with purple eyes

(Look at it's glory)

"Don't look him in the eyes, yet!" I hear (Y/N) say as she grabbed a pumpkin, took off my headphones, and puth the pumpkin over my head lik a mask, only to put my headphones on the pumpkin. "Now you can look him in the eyes," (Y/N) says, relieved that the man didn't hurt me, "I have made everyone look human, mobs included, mobs can walk in daylight, and will not attack unless attacked, all except for Endy, here. I need to work on his code. The golems still do their job, but also look human, as to not scare anyone." (Y/N) explains. That was when we heard the others land in the slime block. I looked over while (Y/N) modified the Enderman's code, to not hurt anyone that looks him in the eyes, but to attack only when attacked.

"Where are we?" Henry asks, clearly not remembering where (Y/N) said we would go.

"Do I still need to pumpkin on?"  I ask (Y/N), wanting to take it off.

"No, you can take it off." she answered, walking to her minecraft home, how do I know you ask, she has a sign on everyone's house, letting you know who's is who's. Then we hear a voice...

"Oh George~!"