Who is you?!

Y/N pov

     'Who are these men here?' I think in my head as the make their way to me. "Who is she? Did you invite someone else in the ultraverse? I thought we shouldn't keep secrets." says a guy with three quarters of his face covered. It was with a bunny or demon mask that made it look like his eyes were purple. He had a very deep voice, but I wasn't fazed.

"Greetings, I am Y/N, I am here because I was sucked into my computer, causing the world, as I know it, to alter itself into categories. I have no idea on how to get back into the real world, neither do the other versions of me, but I will continue life as I please." I say, Mark astonished that I have made a whole speech just to introduce myself. "You look like you most desired avatar here, I guess this is why I look like I was dark my whole life." I assess.

"Uh, why weren't you fazed?" Jack asks, making me think everyone had reacted differently.

"Do you want to hear my voice if I was a demon? I've heard voices like that before in Hell, to the point where I can mimick them and be spot on, and then there was my voice which had Hell at my feet." I reply, sweat dropping from my forehead.

"I don't believe you." Mark says, completely not convinced.

     Demon horns and wings sprout from my head and back as my eyes turn black. I feel I am still in control. 'I'm too lazy to be in control right now, so be happy, cuz you would wake up in someone else's bed.' the demon version of myself says while watching SVU.

' the demon version of myself says while watching SVU

(This is you, change the color)

     As I open my eyes I see red. "Hey~" I say, realizing I just adopted my demon form's voice too, "I told you I have been to Hell before, didn't I, Mark~?" I say as I make my way toward him. "You didn't believe me~, how sad~." I add as I snake my arm aroun him. At this point, you could say a tomato would be ashamed of it's color when ou look at Mark's face.

"Now~, tell me who this handsome man is~."