The Powers You Have

Y/N POV

     I walk into the government base to see Henry, Charles, Ellie, Reginald, RHM, the general (give me a name for these two) and Hugman. "Hey (n/n), wanna play? We're playing Among Us." Henry asks while setting up the room.

"Everyone would be sad if I didn't, so what the heck." I reply, not wanting to hear them protest if I said no.

     When we all logged on, we agreed not to leave if you weren't impostor, and not to tell anyone who the impostor is.

     I got the role of Impostor! Now to have some fun...

-two dead bodies later-

     I report the bodies I killed and ask what everyone was doing.

"I was in medbay, Henry saw me scan." The general answers, Henry backing him up.

"I was in storage." Reginald adds, with Ronald (RHM'S NEW NAME CHANGE MY MIND) backing him up.

"Ellie? Charles?" I call, knowing that they weren't together.

"I was in electrical, callibrating the distributor." Ellie replies, turning to look at Charles. "You've been awfully quiet, Charles, where were YOU?" she asks, waiting for an answer.

"I was in Nav, charting the course." he says, getting nervous under our gazes.

"Skip vote?" I ask.

"Yeah." Everyone replies with Hugman and a random dude going 'Why are you all like this, it's clearly (Y/N).'

-one dead body later-

     I walk into medbay to see Ellie's dead body. My breath hitches, and I report it. Now, me and Charles are both impostors, so Henry followed him until he thought Charles was safe. "I saw the body in med, what was everyone doing?" I ask, acting shaken that my friend died.

"Following you," Reginald says, not realizing that I watched him leave my sight for a while.

"That's sus, why would you follow her?" Charles and Henry say, curious as to why I was being followed.

"I would also like to know, since there are two impostors, she could've killed you, but she didn't, so she must be safe."

      I could just feel the dead people going: "Dumbasses" right now, so I ask, "You're very sus right now, dude, anything to say?" Unknowingly, Charles ans I went to the same room, so no one could hear him laughing but me, since the room is soundproof.

"Yeah, pretty sus if you ask me." Charles says, snickering as he typed. They all voted him, yes!!!!

-One Imposter win later-

     We all meet in the living room of the base. "How the heck did we not suspect Charles, (Y/N) I understand, but CHARLES?!?!?!?!" Ellie yells, making me tell her, "You should've known it was Charles because you would've seen him avert his gaze from yours."  with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Do you know how bad I raged?!" Reginald asks.

"You messed up my room, didn't you?" I ask, a murderous intent in my eyes.

"......maybe?" he replies, with his eyes averting from my gaze.

"Don't lie to me, Reginald." I chime, wanting the truth

"Fine, yes and..... I'm sorry."

"It's okay, wanna see another world?"