Piece of Shit

Y/N pov

     Today I was going to meet a new fandom, and I was really nervous because no one else could come. I already had my stuff ready to go, and I had already packed food for if there wasn't any edible food for me.

"We'll miss you, Y/N, don't forget to visit or we'll find you!" Anti says, giving me a hug at the portal.

"I'll miss you guys, too." I replied, hugging him back.

     I let go of him, waved at everyone else, and walked through the portal. That choice was the worst choice of my life.

     The first thing I saw was a cute standard two story house. It was tan with a red roof. I walk toward the door and try knock, but before I could the door opened, so I ended up knocking on someone's head.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to-" I start, but they cut me off.

"It's quite alright, I opened the door while you were knocking, so it's kind of my fault." he says, holding his head.

     My first impression on this guy was knocking on his head.... wow. At this time, I finally get a good look at him:

"Hey, could I stay here for a little? It's about to rain and I don't want to get wet while I'm here

"Hey, could I stay here for a little? It's about to rain and I don't want to get wet while I'm here." I ask, hoping to be let in.

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't let you in, but you might want to watch what you touch or eat, I don't want you to experience what happens here." he replies, looking nervous about his choice.

     We walk inside to see a hairy man and what seems to be a child. "I found someone outside when it's about to rain, I hope you don't mind her being here," the man who let me in says, then turns to me, "I'm Robin by the way, the hairy man you see is Harry, and the last one here is Doi, if you see someone that looks a lot like him, they have different names. Doi is not a child, though he looks like one." Robin finishes.

" Robin finishes

     "Oh, well hello!" I say to them

     "Oh, well hello!" I say to them. We walk towards a room, and Robin opens the door. I see three beds, one red, one blue, and one green, and a lamp. "I have mixed feelings about that lamp. It gives me a weird vibe." I say feeling watched.

".....right.....drown.......oil...." this was all I heard from Robin, but it was all I needed to hear to stay away from the lamp.

Time skip-

     I learned to eat what I packed, but not in the kitchen, never mention green anywhere, never touch the computer, never sleep in the same room as the lamp, never ask for the time, and to keep a weapon on me for if I ever forget any of these rules that I have made for myself. Now all I have to do is sleep.

??? Pov

   "There is someone new, here, delightful.... I hope they'll be able to protect my son from the hell they will put themselves and the trio through, though I don't have any control, I can assume there will be a rude awakening, for every day will be Father's Day." I think as I sit behind the show machine working on how to turn it off before anything starts, which this goal will not be met. I just hope she will be the one who will protect my son instead of leaving him....

I will make sure of it....