Reacting to the Past

Y/N POV

I woke up the next day and took a shower, then put on my government hat along with casual clothes. I walk out of my home and a rift swallows me whole.

     When I looked around, I see the Tophat Clan, Henry, Ellie, the general, and Charles. "What's going on?" I ask, hoping to get a straight forward answer.

"I used the teleporter to get us here." Henry said, using as much venom in 'the teleporter' as he could.

"Okay, but how did it work this time? Before you ask and completely ignore my question, I'm like you when it comes to remembering timelines." I say, not wanting to seem suspicious. (Y/N sus- ok I'll stop with the Among Us references.)

"We're apparently reacting to Henry Fleeing the complex right now, wanna join?" Charles says, making puppy dog eyes.

"You mean to say, 'I really want you to join us so everyone is here.'" I say, not buying that it was optional.

"True." Ellie says, implying that she fell victim to his puppy dog eyes.

     We all sit down as the video starts, very interested that we could see how Henry could've been ending up in this universe.

-after-

     We all (except Henry and you) sat there, shocked as we slowly turned to Henry, who had a meek expression. "Welp, you know now. What next."

"Now we see you escape prison"