Minecraft adventures pt. 2

Ellie POV

     As I was getting wood for my journey to the End, an Enderman walks towards me and asks if I needed help. "Could I use your Ender Pearls?" I ask, feeling very nervous.

"Of course! You're trying to get to my world after all. Just tell me when you need Eyes of Ender." he says, giving me the nesessary material.

     I then go to Cory for some diamond armour. See here, each of us have an assigned task, my task is to explore the End and make a civilization there. There are explorers, treasure hunters, farmers, builders, soldiers, etc. I have to go with Antisepticeye, Darkiplier, and PewDIEpie. Natemare didn't want to come because he had a sick friend to take care of.

"Did you get your materials from the mobs and players?" Anti asks, ready to jump in even though we didn't put the Eyes of Ender in yet.

"Yeah. Put the Eyes in, Dark." I reply, part of my words going to Dark.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm on it." Dark says, not going to take bullshit from anyone.

     He puts in the Eyes and the portal comes to life. We all jump in and look around the new terrain. We hear a mighty roar and look up. The enderdragon looks at us with curiosity.

"Who are you?" she says, wary of our swords.

"We're not going to hurt you.."