Minecraft Adventure

Henry POV

     I look to to where the voice came from only to see a man in a green jacket with a mask simulating expressions that go along with his words. He was chasing a man with a picture of a flame in his white shirt,  ripped jeans, and a piece of cloth wrapped around his head under his hair, and a man with white sunglasses and a blue shirt. "C'mere George~ don't you and Sapnap want me to win?" he says, ready to stab them both.

"No!" the both of them shout in sync, running faster. We then turn our attention to an african american man crafting a diamond sword.

"Yes!" he shouts in glee, glad he could finally finish his diamond set.

"He's Coryxkenshin, the ankle breaker." a voice says, revealing a humanized zombie. "He beat Dream, the guy you see chasing people by faking going left, then actually going right to kill him... He's a nice guy." the zombie says, then leaves us be.

"Jack! Why would you bomb my house." we hear a swedish voice say.

"Anything to cause some mischief once in a while." answers an irish voice.

"Those voices you hear are Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie." says a humanized creeper, who was walking by. "They curse a lot, so get used to it, their egos are here, too, so don't confuse them with eachother, that sends your jaw to its next life." Then he walks off.

     Ellie walks to what we assume to be her pre-made home and says, "Well she thought this out." and closes her door, not to be seen until the next day.

'How did we end up like this?'