ᴏɴᴇ | ᴅᴜᴍʙ ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ

No prologue, so here we go.
First official chapter of Intricacy🎉

~I'm a mess~

𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙾𝙻𝚄𝚆𝙰 𝙽𝙾𝙴 𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙺𝙴

~~•~~

"Adeleke, please explain to class what the McPherson's constitution is."

Hmm?

What the hell is that?

I shuffled my feet under the table, while trying to stylishly steal a peek from the open page of my note.

A blank open page.

Christ.

To be honest, I hadn't been paying attention from the moment the Government teacher stepped foot into our class. So how I was going to give her an appropriate answer, is a very big mystery to me.

"It's obvious she can't. She's dumb." A voice said from behind me, followed by snickers from around the class.

I'm not dumb.

Getting good grades has just been a minor issue for me. But I am not dumb.

"Kalu," Mrs Phillips tilted her head to the side to get a better look at the boy seated behind me. "Do you wish to help her out?"

"Nope." He popped the P. An annoying thing he always. "Her dumb brain can figure it out."

I felt an instant flash of irritation and whipped my head to the back of the class where he was seated in all his fuckboy glory.

"Or, you're the one with the dumb brain because you can't seem to stop spewing trash out of that hole in your face." I seethed.

He suddenly sat up, both hands on his desk with a little menacing scowl on his face which made little shivers run down my spine. Those dark brown eyes were intently fixed on mine, with that familiar repulsive glare.

"I'm not the one who can't answer a simple question." He leaned back into his chair, and folded his arms as that scowl slowly morphed into a smirk.

"Dunce."

I lost all my sense of reasoning once that word left his mouth. That anger that I had been trying so hard to suppress sprang up and I did nothing to hold it back.