4-Wait for me

Boredom can easily find a way into ones mind. Even if you have things to do, you don't want to do any of them. Sometimes, nothing can cure your boredom.

Those times are the worst of them all.

George sighed, throwing one of the history books that he was reading off of his poor excuse of a bed. At this point, he wondered if marrying that bastard wouldn't be so bad. If anything, it'll get him out of this damned tower.

He jumped when he heard someone knocking on his door. The only person who ever came to his quarters was the King, and he never knocked. He slowly walked up to the door and pressed his ear against it.

"Hello...?" He asked.

"I came here to deliver a message." A voice said. He didn't recognize the voice, but he knew that it had to be male.

"If it's from the king, tell him I said no."

The voice sighed. "No, it's from a new guy. He's actually a new member of the royal guard, and since he's not allowed up here, the captain sent me up here to deliver this message." A piece of paper slipped from under the door. He picked it up, and unfolded it to be greeted with a very familiar handwriting.

'Wait for me'

He gasped, happy to know for a fact that his friend was here.

"I'll be back shortly with your dinner. I trust that you won't escape?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know the drill by now." He rolled his eyes as he heard the guards footprints falter. He sighed, holding the note close to his heart.

I'll wait.

~<•>~

"Here, I made this for you!"

The shorter child gave his taller friend a mask. It had a crudely drawn smiley face on it, that from a first glance, it looked pretty welcoming and friendly.

"Why?"

"Because, I know how much you hate letting people see your face. This should help."

The younger male looked down back the the mask before putting it on. It wasn't the most comfortable, and he could barely breathe, but he thanked his friend anyway. On the plus side, he could see out of it well.

He rarely wore it, but he always had it on his dresser in his room, waiting for him.

"If you had to hide your identity, and use a fake name, what name would you use?" The shorter child asked his friend one day. He shrugged.

"I don't know. What name would you give me?"

His older friend thought for a moment before smiling.

"Dream."

"Dream? Why Dream?"

The older Child shrugged. "I don't know. It suits you, I guess."

The younger child nodded.

Now, both are sure as to why Dream is his alias.

Because to the older friend, him finding (and saving) him is a Dream come true.

~~~~~
475 words

A little filler for you. Hopefully next chapter will be longer, and I will definitely introduce another character next chapter as well (though I'm still deciding as to who I'm going to make the captain, since he's supposed to be close to Dave, but since I don't watch them (aside from maybe one), I'm just gonna choose whatever character I want to be the captain, regardless if they're close irl or not).