9-Jacob

Much like with Mega and Techno, I'm gonna describe Zelks skin

~~~~~

"You come back?" The younger male asked. "What do you mean?"

The not-so-silent mute rolled his eyes. 'Come back to the kingdom, dumbass. That will, at the very least, keep a good chunk of the guards occupied for a while.'

Clay pondered this and eventually nodded. "Okay. How about the other guards?"

'How about this, you go back to the kingdom and find a man by the name of Vincent.' The mute ordered. 'Once you do, tell him to come back to my cabin, and you come back to, and then we can discuss further actions.'

Clay nodded. "Is he a guard or anything?"

'He wasn't the last time I was in the kingdom, but who knows? But, you should be able to identify him by the bandana he has wrapped around his eyes.'

Clay nodded again, standing up and grabbing his sword. "Anything else?"

The mute was silent for a moment. 'If you happen to come across Jacob, tell him I'm sorry?'

Clay nodded, leaving after bidding the male goodbye.

It was nightfall when the masked man arrived back at the kingdom. He noticed Darryl and Nick talking in the bakery, not like that was a huge surprise. It was around the time they all would meet anyways.

Instead of going to his friends, he decided to look for this 'Vincent' character. The only description he has of the stranger is a blindfold.

So this should be easy then, right?

Wrong.

First he talked to a few of the guards who had the night shift. One, much like the mute he had just met, hardly ever talked, signing included. He had the Royal Guard outfit on, but on top of that, had a sort of blue mask on as well. Around his eyes, but not exactly a blindfold.

"Hey, Uh, Callahan, right?" The blonde nodded. "Um, do you know anyone by the name of Vincent?" The mute shook his head, making the masked man huff in annoyance.

He then looked at another guard, Finn, who was a couple feet away. "How about you?"

Finn paused for a moment before looking around, gesturing for the masked male to follow. Finn led him into a more secluded part of the kingdom, which totally didn't put him on edge.

"We're not supposed to talk about Vincent." Finn said simply.

"Why not? What'd he do?"

"It's really not my place to say..."

"Finn, what did Vincent do?"

Finn flinched at Dreams tone. "Let's just say that just about everyone in the kingdom hates him. So much so that he moved kingdoms entirely."

Dream groaned.

Another fetch quest!?