Epilogue

Ferverous falls down to the ground. He ceases his flight the moment he sees his base. He crashes down in the middle of the headquarters that the Deators call home, an outdoor battle camp filled with tents and infested with Deators. Ferverous hits the ground as he doesn't have the strength to fly anymore. He breathes heavily and quickly. His limbs feel like anchors as he has no strength to lift them. Some of his Deators surround him and try to help him get back on his feet. 

"No! Don't touch me! Get away!" Ferverous screams at his underlings exhaustedly. After a moment or two he finds strength to walk. He takes weak steps but eventually he stumbles to wha the considers the center of the base and the nucleus of his entire operation. A mountain with a large metal door in the side of it. But instead of a golden door like the one he's coveted for so very long this door is black and purple. This door is nowhere near the shore and it is wide open. It has been open for some time and Deators move freely through the door, working inside and out. As Ferverous stumbles his way to his door he is greeted by his second in command a blacksmith named Foreman. 

"What news sir? Has the door been secured?" Foreman asks Ferverous as he looks upon him with his blue glossed over eyes. 

"It is lost to us. The Zaubators have discovered the power inside."Ferverous tells his oldest servant as he stumbles through the door. On the inside of the door legions of Deators work at forging equipment and weapons of war. Blacksmithing is very important to the cause. 

"I'll dispatch a battalion of troops to take those Zaubators down." Foreman suggests to his boss. 

"No. They're too powerful. It would be a futile effort." Ferverous says shooting down the Idea. We must accelerate our plans. No more cutting at the fingers, we have to go for the throat. Assassinating the five generals is the only way to win. We move on Kigen as soon as our forces are ready." Ferverous says communicating his battle plan to his second in command. 

"We were victorious at the battle of Skosh. The survivors have been captured and they're ready for you." Foreman says to Ferverous. 

"I will deal with them in my own time. Leave me for now, I must get my strength back." Ferverous says to Foreman. 

"Yes, sir." Foreman says to his boss as he walks away from him. Ferverous makes his way to the back of the cave. There's something special there. All the other deators in the cave run to the front leaving Ferverous alone to his own devices. At the very back of the cave there is a walled off area that is only accessible through a steel door. Ferverous walks through that door and goes into the special area of the cave. This part of the cave is similar to the rest of the cave accept for one difference this part is home to five dritellum that float in the center. A spear, a sword, a helmet, a chest plate, and a shield. 

These five dritellum are all excreting black and purple energy that cast an Erie and sinister aura throughout the cave. As if they suck all the light into themselves leaving only darkness. These five magical weapons are special. They are the complete opposite of the golden weapons that were found behind the golden door. Ferverous draws his strength from these weapons. They are devastatingly powerful. They are the reason he started the war and if nobody stops him he will use these weapons to conquer the world.