Chapter 5

Jake's POV:

I rake my eyes over kylies whole body, damn she looks good. She meets my gaze before looking away again. Ok then. I would've gone and talked to her, but she doesn't look like she gives two fucks. I still go over to her and congratulate her but she only nods, cold much, so I go to get drinks. Guess we've both changed, and maybe her being here won't be a problem either, considering her not showing any interest whatsoever. I look around at all the other people, chit chatting, but my eyes keep coming back to Kylie and her seductive red dress. Trying to escape her, I go outside to the rest of the people. 

Alisha's POV:

I see Jake coming in then look back at Kylie who hasn't noticed yet. I excuse myself and walk to the kitchen, and taking a seat on one of the stools near the breakfast counter. I get myself a water bottle and watch them, and the only exchange a few words to each other. You've seriously got to be kidding me-

The rest of the party is pretty boring for me, since I don't really know most of the people here, so I'm just on my phone for most of the time. I check the time and decide to go back home since I have work still tomorrow morning. When i put my phone away and get up, I look around to say bye to Kylie but my eyes land on Shawn, sitting on a couch right ahead of me. I quickly look away, and decide to text Kylie that I'm leaving since I can't find her. I can feel Shawn's eyes on me so I make my way squeezing through the crowd until I'm finally at the door. 

Jake's POV:

I'm about to head out of this party, but when I turn around to head back inside. Kylie's right behind me.