Chapter 29

Jake's POV:

I'm just about to fall asleep when i hear "Do you even love me.." coming out sadly from her mouth. I lift my head to look at her, "of course i do I've said it plenty of times" i say. "And I mean it each time." I say strictly looking at her straight into her eyes. She nods slowly with a smile on her lips. 

Alisha's POV:

I watch as Shawn's eyes got to Izzy (the cat he gave me). "You still have it?-" He asks surprised.

"HER*" I say correcting him, I let go of him and bend down to pick the kitten up. "She reminded me of you" I say looking at the cat's eyes, then look at his with a soft smile. I hand Izzy to him, and takes a seat on my bed, I walk over to the flowers. I take them out of their plastic wrapping, and put them in a vase with water to keep them alive. Or at least try to. 

I go back to Shawn, and take a seat next to him. "So uhm...what happened?" I ask petting the cat and keeping my eyes on her. He lifts my chin to look at him. "We didn't do anything. I promise.: He says and I nod believing him. "She was wearing my shirt only because hers was dirty," he says adding on. "Why'd you let her stay?" I ask furrowing my brows thinking. "Honestly? I don't even know why." He says with a slight shrug and I just nod. He places the cat back on the floor, and leans in before starting a slow kiss.

Jake's POV:

Its morning and I can feel Kylie waking up but I just pull her closer and hold onto her tightly not wanting to let her go. She laughs and holds me close "I need to gooo" And I shake my head. "mm nah." I say with a grin.